Sengoku Rance

Jacob... Do you read minds? I was just searching for a VN 0.0
Better clean up and backup some file now.
Oh wow, seems to be a great game, big thanks to the translation team :D
Now this is awesome! I've been playing that for some time now and always wondered about parts of it which I actually wanted to understand (not spoiling). Thanks a lot, to you for this upload and to Yandere translations for the v1.0 patch ^^
thanks, dl now.
wow how did you know that i love war and hentai?!! ahahahahahaha tnx jacob your'e da BEST!!!
This looks epic...
Gonna download this...
Holy crap it took great willpower to NOT download this before it was translated, I greatly anticipate the download finishing so I can play! Thanks a ton for posting on the front page or i might have missed it. (Then cried) Hmm the only problem is there's no good way to thank you.... rep is kinda pointless being Jacob and all... ah well ENDLESS GRATITUDE!
well this sucks, I finally got the japanese regional settings to work and I restarted the computer, but when I am installing it, it still says that the movie is still not reading.
what else do I need to do then?
Kaimax Best Master-San
Just remember guys, to not become a "taken for granted" person.

Although Thanking Yandere Translations for the translation and Jacob for notifying, the ones that really needs appreciation is the one that made the game, ALICESOFT. And by this, I want people to more aware of the Company who made all the VN and Eroge they Download

Honestly, if you guys want to enjoy more of these kind of games. While waiting for a translation, why don't you take some basic Japanese Course, rather than waiting for 3-4 years for 1 translation...

Rant, don't bother reading or replying. a PM would be nice, if you want to discuss it with me
Spoiler:

and honestly every time there's a new translated game, somebody will have to go and say this

it took great willpower to NOT download this before it was translated

I kinda feel insulted for this, because I downloaded it before the translation. So, the Japanese version is valueless in eyes of no one who doesn't understand, or more likely people who doesn't want to understand and wants to take the easy life...

Don't take things for granted

Thank you if you read my rant, I just gotta get this negative feelings out of me

Thank you.
man...no Harddrive space...shit.
Thanks Jacob~
My 1st DLing of a VN game here in Fakku... just damn awesome.
Thank you so much
^_____^ this is epic! thank you so much!
*sob*

took a long time to download it if I use Indonesia's internet connection...

I think I'll put it in my download plan for now~
DAEMON Tools doesn't work on Vista.
It says its not a proper Win23 Applicaiton.
WHAT NOW?!
asaforever The Lord of Butts!
thanks alot for sharing :)
KURO L LAWLIET wrote...
*sob*

took a long time to download it if I use Indonesia's internet connection...

I think I'll put it in my download plan for now~

it's not that bad actually i'm able to finish downloading this game in a couple of hours and i'm in indonesia too,and btw you should try to download this game and play it,it's freakin awesome by the day i first saw this game i dl it right away and after trying to play it it's awesome and now with the translation it's even more awesome :D
This is great and good. I thank you.