Sengoku Rance

Kaimax Best Master-San
Mangaeditor wrote...
How can I find SUZUME ...or isn´t she in the game ???
If not , will came a game 2 ??

Read the walkthroughs... not the doujins first... she's one of the early recruits....

and FYI, there won't be a Sengoku Rance 2, since this is already Rance 7...

OpsSy wrote...
and i have a question... is there a uncensored patch?? thx

No, there isn't one, atm.

Kjoery wrote...
Huh, looks like there are two SR threads.

There's actually 4 threads of Sengoku Rance. 2 in the VN discussion section, 1 in the Upload and 1 in the news section. LOL
idmb22 Input Gold Rank Here
Finally, I can play it in english.

A lot of thanks Yandere Translations and also for you Jacob for posting it.
When I mounted the iso image, my spyware detector (PC Tools Spyware Doctor) went off saying that there was a file called vls_inst.exe that tried to copy itself to multiple locations. Anyone know anything about this file? I immediately quarantined it since I didn't recognize the file. Is this part of the normal installation? I just wasn't expecting files to be copied to my computer just for mounting the image.

EDIT - nevermind, I answered my own question but looking closer at the screen shots on the first page, the exe was the install file for the game and it was getting copied to the temp folder. PC Tools just raised a flag for some reason.
Must... try this game... o0_0o it looks awesome! Kind of like advanced wars, I think...
rawr, can someone please make a mirror on mediafire because i can't afford to pay for an account on the other sites and i've basically been banned for the next 24hrs...

"Your IP address 203.219.138.250 has just downloaded 0 bytes. Please wait 7 minutes, then try your download again."

not 7mins at all. this happens constantly and normally takes a day until i can access anything again(static ip too). sorry for making an inconvenience but hope someone can help ^_^
Book marked this. I gotta make sure to play this and see how Rance is more GAR than Illidan Stormrage :p

Should be entertaining~
I'm running vista and every time i try to extract to the same folder it asks me to overwrite is that what i should do or how do i solve this problem?
thanks for patch!!
Now I've realized the world is actually an AWESOME place to be. If you have Fakku ;D
Resbo wrote...
First time poster on Fakku, so bear with me.

I noticed that some people were having the same error as me when installing, and a kind post informed me that it was because i had the wrong language settings.
I toyed around with it a bit and couldent get it working.
But then i remembered Microsoft AppLocale, it allows you to run programs or setups in this case, in the desired language. And after using that, it worked.

So try that if you had the same install problem as me.

thank you I finaly got the damn thing to work after I used AppLocale
Well i fixed my first problem now with the reply from hakase (thanks for that:) )

Now i cam unto a 2nd problem... When i get to the game menu i dont see anny text nor can i start the story itself. Annyone here that might know the solution to this prob ^-^?
zwabber wrote...
Well i fixed my first problem now with the reply from hakase (thanks for that:) )

Now i cam unto a 2nd problem... When i get to the game menu i dont see anny text nor can i start the story itself. Annyone here that might know the solution to this prob ^-^?

So basically you just see the game title floating around (any chance for a screenshot)? Or did you start the game and the screen is black?

Kaimax wrote...
There's actually 4 threads of Sengoku Rance. 2 in the VN discussion section, 1 in the Upload and 1 in the news section. LOL

I guess that should serve as a indicator as to how good this game is heh heh.
Great game! Thanks very much! ^_^
this is an awesome game. i enjoy it because it's no cakewalk like the other H games(especially on the harder difficulties)

if you need help, i found the forums of the translation website very helpful for game Q and A http://yandere.gray7.com/?page_id=423/sengoku-rance-chat

there you'll find strategies and more importantly who the stronger commanders are.
Valerij wrote...
If I Extract I get a RAR file.
If I Extract again I get 4 Folders and another files but not a iso file.
I search the Folders but i couldn't find a iso fiel !

I have Vista,its that a problem for this game ?

like in my first post i think u've just extracted the .iso file coz in some pc the .iso file looks like a zipped file ^ ^

Did you download the four parts?
>if yes then when you extract it once don't extract it again my hunch is that you extracted the .iso file that's why u got all the folders that are inside the iso file.

>if not then try to redownload it, sorry that's all i can think of T.T

mikelike16 wrote...
I'm running vista and every time i try to extract to the same folder it asks me to overwrite is that what i should do or how do i solve this problem?

Uhmm..., try this:
>double click the "Sengoku Rance.part1.rar"
>look for the .iso file
>click extract file
>choose a location
and thats it.
next is to follow the "Installation Instructions"

i hope this helps ^ ^
great now I have an excuses to let my friend barrow brutal legend. I must play this, must download and play now. ahhh, why do I have class today.
I am new to this, But does this game not work for Vista?

On his step list, I was on step #2 on installing, and as it would install it stops and a setup pop-up would appear. Which only contained symbols and I guess it was telling me it could not install for a reason I have no clue in. but, I click OK on it, and it closed the installation.
is there anyone like me who annoyed by the bastard main lead ?
zero7090 wrote...
is there anyone like me who annoyed by the bastard main lead ?

no... well.. a little sometimes.. play more.
HI people Im not really tech savvy when it comes to downloading and instaling does anyone have a STEP by STEP walkthrough to download and then instal it or know where to find one?