[Anime] Kantai Collection/Kancolle (Winter 2014)

Pages Prev1234
EVIL:

So, are the composition of Mobile Unit 5 good or bad?

EDIT: That's strange. Kaimax' post doesn't show up this time.
Kaimax Best Master-San
AzelleFans wrote...
EVIL:

So, are the composition of Mobile Unit 5 good or bad?

EDIT: That's strange. Kaimax' post doesn't show up this time.

That's because you're making a new page by posting..

OT: I like the combination of 1 BB, 2 CV, 2CLT, 1 DD
This is honestly my most used composition, with the last Ship being a wild card depending on what I want to do/need.
Speaking game wise, You got 2 Pre-emptive Torpedoes with Ooi and Kitakami with them using the Midget Sub, then The fight for air superiority and you still have 2 phases of shelling.
If things go really well and I didn't get screwed by the formation and the Attack RNG (2 Torpedoes going into one enemy), 4 Enemy Ships will go down even before going into the shelling phase..
In short this composition can do many things in the Day Attack.
-Got I-401 and Maruyu on the same time.

IF YOU DON'T SEE POSTS, JUST EDIT YOUR OWN POST, IT WILL FIX IT UNLESS THAT NEW INVINCIBLE POST IS IN A NEW PAGE
ZuiKaga antics lol. Too bad Shoukaku only shows up like 30 seconds

--Talk about luck, goddamn Kai.

also Maintenance again now, new sub incoming. Finally some motivation for me to play

HOLY SHIT HYPE AND DESPAIR AT THE SAME TIME.
The anime is pretty subpar. I think everyone forgetting about what they were doing in the classroom references the 10min morale refresh times.

Kaimax wrote...
I like the combination of 1 BB, 2 CV, 2CLT, 1 DD

Assuming those aren't Kai or Kai Ni it sounds like you would have a bad time with a large CV composition force. Sounds cheap though which is always good news in Kancolle.

I'm so new to this game(Maya is my only Kai currently) so that level of selective Fleet composition is unfortunately still beyond my reach, mostly I'm having a hard time seeing why I shouldn't just spam BB/BBVs when I hit a wall in sortie progression(taking advantage of their currently low cost and that there's no subs yet).

New event is screwing me hard cause I neglected my DDs/CLs.
Kaimax Best Master-San
WideEyedMan wrote...
Kaimax wrote...
I like the combination of 1 BB, 2 CV, 2CLT, 1 DD

Assuming those aren't Kai or Kai Ni it sounds like you would have a bad time with a large CV composition force. Sounds cheap though which is always good.

Well, later stages you need the air superiority though, especially Practice matches though. So, 2 Carriers is enough to make Air Parity if there are other enemy CV/CVL.

New event is screwing me hard cause I neglected my DDs/CLs.

I'm getting screwed because I don't have enough equipments. So, not enough Radars means I don't have the LoS needed to reach the boss node.
And the compass for screwing me and sending me to Node K...
Well there's 3 selectable difficulties, Hard mode gives better EQUIPMENT/Medal and ship drop rate, but the final reward ships is still the same.

There's rumor saying that you need to beat E-3 on hard to Unlock the ExtraOperation.

I haven't started it though, have to reset API first so I can refresh my monthly map at the same time.
Kaimax wrote...
Well, later stages you need the air superiority though, especially Practice matches though. So, 2 Carriers is enough to make Air Parity if there are other enemy CV/CVL.

Oh no I'm saying if the enemy has a ton of CVs, cause then you would need stuff like air-cut in which I'm not sure if a DD can properly supply with it's low stats.

Kaimax wrote...
I'm getting screwed because I don't have enough equipments. So, not enough Radars means I don't have the LoS needed to reach the boss node.
And the compass for screwing me and sending me to Node K.

This LoS stuff really bugs me, it's pretty much an excuse to take up one equipment slot and gate passage. It would be much more tolerable if they gave a numerical value for the LoS required for proper passage so that magic run/first run you make up to the boss doesn't fall short because of LoS.
WideEyedMan wrote...
Kaimax wrote...

Oh no I'm saying if the enemy has a ton of CVs, cause then you would need stuff like air-cut in which I'm not sure if a DD can properly supply with it's low stats.

Kaimax wrote...
And the compass for screwing me and sending me to Node K.

This LoS stuff really bugs me, it's pretty much an excuse to take up one equipment slot and gate passage. It would be much more tolerable if they gave a numerical value for the LoS required for proper passage so that magic run first run you make up to the boss doesn't fall short because of LoS.

It's the EQUIPMENT LOS. It's been like that since Spring 2014. You better farm Isuzu if you don't have much radar, since crafting one is bit painful.

Things like ScoutPlane, Radar, and Saiun (Yellow plane for CV/L) are important for event like this.

Some info from /JP/.

E-1 Hard need 29-39 or more LOS, Medium needs 15 Eq-LOS.

I suggest equip Sonar,Depth Charge, and 1 Radar for each DD. Give CL a scout plane + radar + 2 Anti-Sub (Ooyodo or Yuubari recommended, if not Isuzu Kai2) eq. I hope that can help.

I dunno about E2 LOS requirement, since mostly people are angry with RU-Battleship.

2 kills left for e2
Kaimax Best Master-San
Sanada-Kun wrote...
I dunno about E2 LOS requirement, since mostly people are angry with RU-Battleship.

I find it quite "regular" though, probably just lucked out on my first run of E2 since all my ships didn't get any significant damage and cleared it once. Got Ooyodo and Hatsukaze out of it too.
(But I don't think I can Level Ooyodo up to level 35 fast enough to get the Fleet Command Facility to use for this event.)

To stay on topic:
All the boss stages songs are the ending songs latter part, which is cut into bits.

and

EDIT:
Get hyped for Fubuki Kai-2
Pages Prev1234