New Season

Pages 12345NextLast
What's up everyone? Spring has sprung (even though it just snowed here) and that means a new anime season. I'm surprised that it's already beginning, I feel like it was just yesterday I was excited to start watching Madoka and Kimi ni Todoke.

I know I'm personally excited for the second season of Maria† Holic. Who doesn't love delicious traps? And more Kaiji is never a bad thing.

What shows are you looking forward to this season?

Here's an image of what's airing.
spring2011.jpg
Waar FAKKU Moderator
heard good things about dead man wonderland and obviously the 2 shows by shaft will be good. I'm going to follow everything.
Kind of Important A ray of Tsunlight.
I just got done with Maria† Holic, so the fact that the new season starts in three days is just fine with me.

Other than that, I don't see too much I would recognize, so I'll just pick up new series as I find them.
I am still waiting on Rosario vampire Cupu 3 and it's been 3 years now.

EDIT:looking at the picture very close i saw hamtaro.Yo! last time i saw that show was like when i was 7 or so when cartoon network aired toonami.It's nice to see that show is still around.
why can't i click on the picture? I wanna see it in full resolution.

and definitely looking forward to toriko
i watched the first ep of tiger and bunny, and since i went in expecting it to be utter crap, i was somewhat pleasantly surprised (even though the CG is horrible and annoying). the main character is at least a little interesting, and it reminds me of the incredibles lol, so i think imma keep watching for a while.

and here's hoping seikon no qwaser has amazing animation quality, cus i honestly can't be expected to give 2 shits about its story. still, can't wait!

other than that, im just gonna play it by ear and find out which ones are good, let them run a few eps, and start watching.
Giocoso wrote...
why can't i click on the picture? I wanna see it in full resolution.

and definitely looking forward to toriko

You cant click on it, but you can see it in full screen if you just drag and drop to the address bar.

Is that REALLY all the anime showing this season? I thought alot of those was for the summer season? If thats actually all the anime showing this season... holy cow, its going to be hard to keep pace of it all. Its like two seasons in one.
Hanasaku Iroha definitely gave off a good impression to me after watching the first episode.

Deadman Wonderland I look forward to because I just finished reading all the volumes that are current out and translated, and I'm in love with it.

& Don't forget, for you people who want to go into more detailed discussion about specific series, there's the Specific Anime Section and for you who want to download, the Anime Upload Section.

Alright, enough advertising. QQ
STAINS;GATE
A follow up from chaos head!
Can't wait for that most of all :D
edit: oh yeah and 'Deadman Wonderland'
I seriously have high hopes (maybe too much expectation) for Maria holic. I definitely need to see more of the twin sister (Shizu, was it)... she has a nice voice. In my opinion, if you are looking for "humor" or "high quality comedy" in maria holic, you can go watch gintama instead. the jokes did not move me a bit.

and what's the last one on 1st row, with a hamster on it? looks cute, not my type of anime though
GreenZero Get Jinxed
Really looking forward to Maria+Holic
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Deadman Wonderland.. only anime worth watching this season so far.
Shaky start for the season from what I've watched so far. Nichijou left me really confused, Dog Days incredibly bored and Oretachi ni Tsubasa Wa Nai bored and confused.

Tiger & Bunny was definitely above my expectations even when the CG did look a bit off at points... the fireball guy for example. Hanasaku Iroha though... now thats some quality I hope carries over to the rest of the season.
Says 403, No Permission....
So far, I'm looking out for the X-Men anime and Seikon no Quasier season 2, finally! Hope to see it uncensored again as I did in season 1.
Aw, shit, nigga. Gonna watch me some motherfucking Hamtaro~!

And some of the other ones too, I guess...
:/
Seikon no Qwaser II ❤
Definitely looking forward to second season of Kampfer and The World God Only Knows.
Is there a reason why I cannot see the image beyond a thumbnail?

*edit* nevermind, I followed the instructions of one other poster. Haha, some neat looking anime coming this spring. Looking forward to the Amagami SS OVA and Princess Resurrection OVA.
Kampfer defos and The World God Only Knows, the end of the first season was kinda crappy tbh and was rather disappointing to an otherwise pretty good series.

as for new arrivals Astarotte no Omocha looks pretty cool! Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi looks cliche as it can get, but its got a cute cast :P

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/424284-1LIVL4U.jpg
anime+physics jokes, awesome.
Pages 12345NextLast