New Season

Pages Prev12345Next
Definitely looking forward to Maria+Holic season 2!
Not really much i wanna watch, mainly the sequels to Qwaser, Kampfer and Mario Holic. =P

AND!!! the HOTD OVA!!! Jizzed in my pants when I found out about it on Kira-Fansub! =D
finally, a 2 episode sequel for kampher...
Nichijo. Nuff said :3
Seikon no Qwaser II, Maria+Holic: Alive, Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko, somewhat Deadman Wonderland and obviously Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. Solid State Society!

And also looking forward to the To Aru Majutsu no Index/Kagaku no Railgun looking Anime (Ano hi mita hana no namae o bokutachi wa mada shiranai) and "The Money of Soul and Possibility Control" looks interesting.

That's... much.
Really looking forward to Deadman Wonderland and Baka to Test shoukanjuu
Suprised and happy that TWGOK 2 Air on my B-day. Now I have something to look forward to when that day comes. ^^
InfinityStar wrote...
And Where is Katekyo Hitman Reborn D:

[color=red] [/color][font=Times New Roman] [/font]Damn straight. & Where the hell is the next season of Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama!?!?!?!?
Steins;Gate?! Awesome! Can't wait for it to be aired...
Thanks! i think i gonna need to get meself a bigger hard drive.
moshidora will delayed due yesterday Japanese Earthqueke

if any of you can accses NHK channel you can watch it in your television by using that channel

well i just hoping this season just flew away because i waiting some erodou in sumcomiket Forum Image: http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac294/EvangelineAugust/Emoticon/7576.jpg

well i just give you a link coz the size problem

https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/356202-U4FT0AG.jpg

enjoy Spring anime Forum Image: http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac294/EvangelineAugust/Emoticon/katsura_hinagiku_10.gif
jmason Curious and Wondering
Let's see...

- Kampfer's extra 2 episodes should be nice, hopefully less of the 'ol annoying Sakura.
- X-Men! Let's see some Cyclops speaking in Japanese and sporting emo hairstyles.
- Dog Days, from what I've seen, should be real good.
- Hen Zemi... should be one of the "crack-a-head" animes of this season.
- Oh yes, there's Hana-saku Iroha - and the story summary looks fine. Girls, hotel, dreams... sounds a bit like Love Hina to me, but without a Keitaro.
- Sengoku Otome... kind of appeals to me. Japanese history, all women. Gah, I'm sold.
- Hoshizora e Kakaru Iroshi. Kind of the innocent lovey-dovey stuff to me, sounds good to watch.
- And that one that looks like Shuffle! extras - Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai - looks good.
- STEINS;GATE is the one I'm looking forward to the most, behind TWGOK's second season and that Kampfer two-part.
- Maria+Holic's second season should be a fun blast.
- Hidan no Aria kind of looks like a cutesy gunslinging girl anime.
- There's this yaoi anime, Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi, I'm seriously watching this. I miss my Junjou Romantica fix. Hopefully aarinfantasy-subs do a fabulous job with this one.
- Astarotte no Omocha sounds fun... she needs some bukkake, seriously.
- Oh YEAH! TWGOK's second season. Never thought it would be THIS fast, but if blessings come this quick, I'm not complaining.
- Deadman Wonderland... when I bought Chibi Vampire's last manga volume from Tokyopop, it had this part near the end of the book, a manga preview for Deadman Wonderland. Kind of piqued my interest, so I'm watching this one as well.
- And the last WTF to watch, the second season of Seikon no Qwaser.

All in all, an amount to warrant a significant space cleaning on my hard drive.
ErErErgo "Weiss, You Dumbass!"
**** YESSSSSS, Deadman Wonderland's finally here! Only saw like, two others that looked interesting though.
Foxkid95 wrote...
InfinityStar wrote...
And Where is Katekyo Hitman Reborn D:

[color=red] [/color][font=Times New Roman] [/font]Damn straight. & Where the hell is the next season of Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama!?!?!?!?

2 bodies 1 mind dude o.O I Wanna Kaichou wa maid sama too T.T
Onigamiden looks interesting...
They came out with ANOTHER Detective Conan movie...sigh

It seems though, that there are a few not too shabby animes out right now
You guys are all crazy Seikon no Qwaser is effing great........#2....gentlemen i believe it's time to fap...
Very excited for Gintama :P
[/i][font=Verdana][size=10]SEKAI ICHI HATSUOKI!!!@@@@<33333
/drool.[/h][/font][i]
im rooting for a new comer :Ao no exorcist
art style is more the good in my opinion
Pages Prev12345Next