New Season

Pages Prev12345Next
HAM FUCKIN TARO :D

Also that Kapibara one. Dawwww.
Marvel, I'm glad you are doing these anime versions of your comic lines, I might have to check out Iron Man, but it's not on my top priority. However, the second you make an anime version of Deadpool, I will be on this like fly on honey.
Looking forward to The World God Only Knows and Hiden No Aria :)

H Y S T E R I A M O D E
lingcao1 Monster Hunter
Highschool of the Dead OVA is the main thing I'm looking forward to and if any of the other ones are good I might watch them
More Kaiji is definitely a good thing. Not a big fan of the series itself, but after hearing about the massive donation Fukumoto dropped down for the quake victim, I have a lot of respect for him and hope his series continues to prosper.
NEXUS Since 2010
Will be watching

- Koe de oshigoto! OVA 2
- Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai
- Sofuteni
I'll probably be watching
-Dog Days (1st ep impression... wierd. Wasn't really what I expected. So a possibility now. Have to see a few more eps.)
-Hoshizora e kakaru Hashi (sounds like it'll turn up as a harem anime),
-Hidan no aria (Liked the manga so far),
-Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko (Seen a ch. or so of the manga I think since it sounds familiar),
-Astarotte no Omocha (Liked the manga),
-The money of soul and possibility control(seems interesting), and
-High School of the Dead OVA (both manga and anime)

Possibilities
-Ao no Exorcist (manga has gotten boring/dull)
-Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai (unsure)

Want
-A good mecha series, like Gundam Seed series.
Not sure if i want to see steins;gate since i hear such good things about the vn...not sure if watching the anime could ruin the vn if it ever gets translated or if i decide to use atlas on it.

otherwise: Aria the scarlet ammo and deadman wonderland should both be good. and like fayte said C: the money of soul blah blah blah does sound interesting. perhaps Ano hi mita.
Xil Norse God of Sawdust
I don't recognize any of those names...

Sadness...
So terribly behind -.-
Most definitely I'm going to be watching: Sengoku Otome Momoiro Paradox, Steins;Gate, Nichijou, and Maria Holic: Alive

Almost forgot the OVA, ONAs, etc: Setokai Yakuindomo, already saw Nichijou's, Amagami SS, and most def. HOTD.

There are a few others that may work out. Not sure. But it looks like it's going to be a good spring!

edit: Holy crap when did I get over 800 posts?
OHMAGAHL it's Deadman Wonderland! >w
been waiting for HOTD OVA,maria 2nd,steins gate,the world god only knows,nichijou and many things.
but the one that i waited the most was the returned episodes of Gintama.
and i'm certainly pleased with it.
Most of these seem uninteresting. I'm only possibly curious about Toriko, Showa Monogatari, and Deadman wonderland. It's like they're all anime with cutesy airheaded girls. It seems so devoid of depth. Gintama's good too.

@fayte: srsly? Gundam Seed...
Seems like a bunch of bishoujo animes with lots of useless moe and crowd pleasers...

WHICH US FAKKU GUYS LIKE! <3 MOE + BISHOUJO + CROWD PLEASERS <3
Alot of them look awesome.
And Where is Katekyo Hitman Reborn D:
Oooo, I see the new Makoto Shinkai film there in the bottom :) Cant wait for that
I'm folowing this series..

Toriko
Dead Man Wonderland
Dog Days
Ao No Exorcist
Seikon no Quazer Season 2
REALLY looking forward to Ao No Exorcist!

Though the manga is too slow for me to imagine the anime will follow it completely. :/
Knowing that Maria Holic got 2nd season makes me excited. I love the first season so much, therefore I have huge expectation on its sequel.
Pages Prev12345Next