Bosshi's XXX Mix

Pages 123Next
Cat-ness NekoMancer
The physical copy is back in stock

Edit: maybe not you can add it to cart, but its still listed as sold out.
Cat-ness wrote...

Thank You very much for the heads up.

Edit: when I tried to check out it came up with a message indicating that "some of the items in my cart are out of stock".
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Too bad the login is broke.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
animefreak_usa wrote...
Too bad the login is broke.

Also, everyone past orders disappeared from order history as well as saved shipping info.
Cat-ness wrote...

Damn, here I was trying to get myself a physical copy, put it in my cart but then it was removed when it tried checking out ):

That 29.99 price wasn't gonna stop me.
draigg836 wrote...
Cat-ness wrote...

Damn, here I was trying to get myself a physical copy, put it in my cart but then it was removed when it tried checking out ):

Even if it was $50 it wouldn't stop me from buying it. I hope they actually offer it physically...
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
skyemoonstone wrote...
draigg836 wrote...
Cat-ness wrote...

Even if it was $50 it wouldn't stop me from buying it. I hope they actually offer it physically...

I don't think it's coming back. There was a second print but this was extremely limited too.
So yeah, it being "back" in stock is only a bug as far as I'm concerned.
Likhos01 wrote...
skyemoonstone wrote...
draigg836 wrote...
Cat-ness wrote...

I don't think it's coming back. There was a second print but this was extremely limited too.
So yeah, it being "back" in stock is only a bug as far as I'm concerned.

I would check but still have 422 error.
There is a possibility we will put the paperback on sale again, we found a few copies around the office.
I really hope you do put it back up I would really like to have a copy.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
luckydog001 wrote...

The time is ready for a second print!
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
luckydog001 wrote...

The time is ready for a second print!

No. I can still gouge people.
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
Jacob wrote...
There is a possibility we will put the paperback on sale again, we found a few copies around the office.

they were kept for research purpose?
Hanayome Ultimate Laziness
Likhos01 wrote...
Jacob wrote...

they were kept for research purpose?

Slightly used.
Jacob wrote...

When might you be releasing it. Plus, people really wanted that book. No matter how "controversial" it may be, it's still money. I don't see anyone complaining.
Hanayome Ultimate Laziness
LewdNitrogen wrote...
Jacob wrote...

When might you be releasing it. Plus, people really wanted that book. No matter how "controversial" it may be, it's still money. I don't see anyone complaining.

It was a limited run because it's a Doujinshi.
Initially it was only intended to be sold at the con.
Then after enough complaining, they sold it online for a day or two.
Hanayome wrote...
LewdNitrogen wrote...
Jacob wrote...

It was a limited run because it's a Doujinshi.
Initially it was only intended to be sold at the con.
Then after enough complaining, they sold it online for a day or two.

Doujinshi? Not it isn't, it's an original work. Doujinshi is parody, this is just Bosshi's character. Had it been a Doujinshi, it wouldn't be up online.
Romana FAKKU Letterer
LewdNitrogen wrote...
Doujinshi? Not it isn't, it's an original work. Doujinshi is parody, this is just Bosshi's character. Had it been a Doujinshi, it wouldn't be up online.

Doujinshi basically means self published, not parody. There are parody doujinshi like you know of, but original character chapters, video games even, written books, etc can be called doujinshi.
Futabu and Osana Hime Kankan also started with doujinshi then were condense into an official tankobon. I would order the latter if i wasn't scared of the van.
What's controversial about it then other than the misplaced dicks, dragon shlong, slippery tube dudes, and bite-sized bitches?
Pages 123Next