Bosshi's XXX Mix

Pages Prev123Next
Crazy Ben FAKKU Store Manager
I am here to confirm that we do indeed have some of Bosshi's XXX Mix Paperbacks in stock.

Here is the link to the page.

Quantities are limited, there will be no reprint of this material. We have 50-100 to sell.

Man this whiskey is good.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Coming soon. Sold out.
blackice85 FAKKU! Gold
Crazy Ben wrote...
I am here to confirm that we do indeed have some of Bosshi's XXX Mix Paperbacks in stock.

Quantities are limited, there will be no reprint of this material. We have 50-100 to sell.

Man this whiskey is good.

I'm almost tempted to get a second copy given the rarity, but I don't want to deprive anyone of the chance to get it.
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
Warned a friend about this. He didn't order it last time, let's see if he changes his mind in time for this occasion.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Bought it!
Including shipping it's 50 Bucks, but hey, it's Bosshi and there will be no reprint, so you can call that investment... (not that I intend to ever resell this book, my grandchildren will fight at court about who will get gramp's XXX Mix...)
blackice85 FAKKU! Gold
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Bought it!
Including shipping it's 50 Bucks, but hey, it's Bosshi and there will be no reprint, so you can call that investment... (not that I intend to ever resell this book, my grandchildren will fight at court about who will get gramp's XXX Mix...)

That's how I am when it comes to collecting. It's for myself to enjoy and keep, but not anything I ever plan on selling unless things are really dire.
Nice one!

I bought it as well!

It seems that the paperback was still available from the store.

How many books were still available anyway?

Can I auction this book? LOLS
ZeroExistence wrote...
Nice one!

I bought it as well!

It seems that the paperback was still available from the store.

How many books were still available anyway?

Can I auction this book? LOLS

If I were you I'd wait until stocks get completely depleted.
blackice85 wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Bought it!

That's how I am when it comes to collecting. It's for myself to enjoy and keep, but not anything I ever plan on selling unless things are really dire.

May the day never come when we have to sell our beloved hentai collections...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
blackice85 wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Bought it!

If a girl asks me to choose between my books or her you'll be sure the thing I'll auction off is her.
Likhos01 wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
blackice85 wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Bought it!

If a girl asks me to choose between my books or her you'll be sure the thing I'll auction off is her.

And buy more books from the money the shady looking men gave me for her...
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Likhos01 wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
blackice85 wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Bought it!

And forever no girl will touch your pee pee.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Likhos01 wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
blackice85 wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Bought it!

And forever no girl will touch your pee pee.

Doesn't need to be a girl, freaky-kun. <3
Dang, so lucky I made it in time, for some reason the book was already in my cart when I went to the store page lol

Pre ordered ima real while I was at it.

Shipping was only 3 dollars! That media mail.
Random fact: there are 82 books left in stock
Hakua ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙
Crazy Ben wrote...

I ordered XXX Mix with Ima Real. Is it safe to assume my copy will be held until July?
Crazy Ben FAKKU Store Manager
Hakua wrote...
Crazy Ben wrote...

I ordered XXX Mix with Ima Real. Is it safe to assume my copy will be held until July?

Yes, with the way we do orders involving books/merchandise that are not released yet, we wait until all items are on hand before shipping the order out.

In this case, the order you made for Bosshi's XXX Mix and Ima Real will ship out around June like you guessed.

Email store@fakku.net if you have further questions about this, or another issue.

Fuck, I don't wanna work out tonight.
Crazy Ben wrote...
Hakua wrote...
Crazy Ben wrote...

Yes, with the way we do orders involving books/merchandise that are not released yet, we wait until all items are on hand before shipping the order out.

In this case, the order you made for Bosshi's XXX Mix and Ima Real will ship out around June like you guessed.

Email store@fakku.net if you have further questions about this, or another issue.

Fuck, I don't wanna work out tonight.

damn i didn't realize this lol
will make sure i don't order like this next time lol

I also ordered Ima Real and Boshis XXX together.
Got my book today and I love it! The art is great (what other could one expect of Bosshi?) and the format makes me really wish that fakku will release more books this size...
Cat-ness NekoMancer
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Got my book today and I love it! The art is great (what other could one expect of Bosshi?) and the format makes me really wish that fakku will release more books this size...

Like maybe, Hanafuda
Pages Prev123Next