Bosshi's XXX Mix

Pages Prev123
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Cat-ness wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Got my book today and I love it! The art is great (what other could one expect of Bosshi?) and the format makes me really wish that fakku will release more books this size...

Like maybe, Hanafuda

I would buy that!
But it would also be great if they someday would release some of the books in this bigger size and call it "deluxe size" or whatever. Or release some doujins in this size. Or release once/twice/quarce a year a best of book with the best chapters of the magazines in this size...
Damn, now I want that best of book...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Got my book today and I love it! The art is great (what other could one expect of Bosshi?) and the format makes me really wish that fakku will release more books this size...

I tried looking through previous pics but couldn't tell how it was binded.
how's is the binding on the book? is it glued or stapled?
must_kill_moe_weee wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

The book is glued
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

The book is glued

Grady's glue. Stitched with beard hair.
animefreak_usa wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

The book is glued

Grady's glue. Stitched with beard hair.

Which is the reason why it's so valuable...
Hi,

Can someone tell me how many pages there are to the book? Thank you. =)
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
EvENT9 H0riz0N4 wrote...
Hi,

digital is 114 so the physical is 112 without counting the covers.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
EvENT9 H0riz0N4 wrote...
Hi,

edit: freak has better posting skills than me, listen to him.
Just a heads up I just ordered the physical copy. Being late to the game I thought it wasn't available, went back and reread some posts that said it was limited. Again late to know so sorry.

The fact I still got one means they still have some though!
Crazy Ben wrote...
I am here to confirm that we do indeed have some of Bosshi's XXX Mix Paperbacks in stock.

Here is the link to the page.

Quantities are limited, there will be no reprint of this material. We have 50-100 to sell.

I didn't see it advertised anywhere, but I just happened to notice tonight while perusing the store the paperback is back in stock and bought myself a copy, having missed out on it before. Given what you say here and how much time has passed since then, I have to wonder if it is really back. At least the system took my order and money, so I'm guessing it is legit unless there was some sort of glitch. Assuming it is legit back in stock, I'm curious. Was there a reprint or did you find some extra unsold copies around the office or something?

FYI to those interested in buying it. As of right now it still shows in stock after I put in my order for one. I see 32 copies is the total they have available from the cart. If you try to add more than that it tells you the current amount left.
crispycreams Your Local Pervert
エロカワ wrote...
Crazy Ben wrote...
I am here to confirm that we do indeed have some of Bosshi's XXX Mix Paperbacks in stock.

Here is the link to the page.

Quantities are limited, there will be no reprint of this material. We have 50-100 to sell.

I didn't see it advertised anywhere, but I just happened to notice tonight while perusing the store the paperback is back in stock and bought myself a copy, having missed out on it before. Given what you say here and how much time has passed since then, I have to wonder if it is really back. At least the system took my order and money, so I'm guessing it is legit unless there was some sort of glitch. Assuming it is legit back in stock, I'm curious. Was there a reprint or did you find some extra unsold copies around the office or something?

FYI to those interested in buying it. As of right now it still shows in stock after I put in my order for one. I see 32 copies is the total they have available from the cart. If you try to add more than that it tells you the current amount left.

Ah yes! Thank you for telling us all this. Im super happy I was able to pick this up now.
crispycreams wrote...
Ah yes! Thank you for telling us all this. Im super happy I was able to pick this up now.

No problem. Happy to spread the Bosshi love lol. I was pretty shocked to see it back in stock all of a sudden and rushed to put in an order myself. I lamented missing out on it before, so this was a very nice surprise.

Now, if they could just restock the Saitom box... I think I saw somewhere they had plans to but have not heard anything more on that in a long while.
Pages Prev123