[Locked] Comic Lo?

Pages 123456NextLast

Do you want Comic Lo as added magazine for more loli related content?

Total Votes : 310
Would anyone else be interested in having Comic Lo as a provided magazine to the service (of course only show-able to those that allow for controversial content on their account, or even have a stipulation to following the loli tag to view said magazine?).
I feel as though this is the one magazine I've personally been waiting for since FAKKU evolved into the beauty that is the website we enjoy today and I feel as though the stipulation for viewing it i mentioned above would be a good way to prevent those not interested in said content from seeing it.
I have been enjoying the Loli content that has come to the site thus far, but I feel like even if my sub price was increased (by choice) for access to such a magazine would be worth it. :3

Statement from staff:
YQII wrote...
I thought this had been linked in this thread, but I guess I'll repeat it now:

There are essentially two major hurdles [when it comes to loli]:

First off, most artists and publishers will flat out refuse to let anyone license this sort of content outside of Japan. We've even tried to get books with no explicit material, but just because it's published under a label associated with explicit content, it's off limits. Secondly, even if we did get a license, it's virtually impossible to sell the title, as no company is willing to process payments for this kind of content. Most won't even touch adult content at all.

One of the first titles we tried to get was a book from a highly-requested artist, but that request was rejected. When we got another title (NTR2) we ran into the other problem and had to give up on that license. And please realize that the hurdles we're up against are not legal, but purely based on morals. This situation is sadly unlikely to change until we see a major shift in how society looks at this kind of content, both in Japan and in the West.

Finally, I want to stress that politics and a fear of public outrage has nothing to do with this (on our end). That a completely separate can of worms, but that's not what stands in our way currently. I want to explicitly mention that so that no one thinks that's the implied takeaway from this.

I'll be as clear as possible: Comic LO, and anything under/related to that label, is impossible to publish overseas at the moment.
I think you would have better luck trying to get a Magazine that has loli in it but other Niche's also. I would love A Otokonoko Magazine but like loli it's a niche and one that has questionable ages for alot of the characters in them.
It would be pretty nice to see Comic LO or something similar, but maybe with more variety, not exactly 100% focused on trains show up on FAKKU in the future. All they need, to implement opposite to “follow” feature, to prevent people who want to see controversial content but doesn’t bear on DNA layer trains to see them and occasionally accidentally “fap-fap” on them, or even worse “splurt-splurt”.

Series of train doujinshis can help test the waters, before such major step, as picking up dedicated magazine.
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by a train. But are you saying that you want another magazine, like the ones already available that just provide a bit more loli content or something else?
ロリ wrote...
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by a train. But are you saying that you want another magazine, like the ones already available that just provide a bit more loli content or something else?

When I mention "train" you may read it as vague synonym for "loli" I find it fun ;)

Definitely not, like already available ones (with 95% vanilla 5% controversial) but something with much steeper % spread across all the controversial stuff with a hint of equality to cover as much niche genres as possible, if this kind of task is impossible, then Comic LO 4TW.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Would definitely be an excellent addition, although first I'd love for Fakku to get more staff to handle the magazines. Seeing how they can't quite keep up with all they have available already, even if we'd get LO, it would end up sharing the same rotating spot with Koh, G4M, Unreal, etc.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I rather have Otokonoko Heaven or Gekkan Web Otoko no Ko-llection!
ditama Jack-off Warrior
animefreak_usa wrote...
I rather have Otokonoko Heaven or Gekkan Web Otoko no Ko-llection!

As much as I'd like Comic LO to be added, I'd have to agree with you. I feel like traps are probably the biggest genre that I still seek-out scanlations for (with futa and loli being the next two).
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
More loli would be nice but more traps would be nice as well.
Plutomutt Loli Connoisseur
Of course. 100%

My subscription actually expired this month but I'd be willing to subscribe again for the glorious and extraordinary Comic LO.

Now is honestly the best time since the Maitetsu flop just happened.

We are all chomping at the bit for some loli content that hasen't been butchered and mismanaged.
I’ll keep my fingers crossed for your resub and for comic lo :3
Lets keep hope alive ! :3 Forum Image: https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.winnin.com%2Fmix_thumbnail%2F145270%2Fj4ctn4v1454332989465.gif&f=1
If you haven't voted, remember to vote because voting is important :3
Forum Image: https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/214929/screenshots/3199510/fbi.gif
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Forum Image: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1f/58/d9/1f58d9a7d04628cff39f9df64623fcbf.jpg
Only 1 Loli upload in the past month! Lets make sure this doesn't take as long :3 !
Forum Image: https://i.postimg.cc/bvXNG4K6/Capture.png
Yes please. The thought of possibly getting an uncensored work from Chipokan would be great.
more loli content!! OwO
pettanko>loli
ahhhhh lolipussy
Pages 123456NextLast