[Locked] Comic Lo?

Pages Prev123456Next

Do you want Comic Lo as added magazine for more loli related content?

Total Votes : 310
I imagine it would be incredibly difficult to license, but would be very happy to support this idea nonetheless.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
cev229 wrote...
I imagine it would be incredibly difficult to license, but would be very happy to support this idea nonetheless.

That might not be the case. We already get one or two off the magazines we have, but maybe so. Don't really know if the publisher don't wanna or a payment issue.
I think LO would be a political hellhole for FAKKU. They're avoiding things that could put them in legal trouble so no heavy emphasis on lolis.
Even understanding that, I would much rather this thread just be a face as to us wanting more Loli content in general, even if we don't get Comic LO :3
Remember more loli is more happy :3 !
I would also really like to see Comic Lo make an appearance.
adix22 Grape Lolipop
I'd melt from happiness if that happened, Jacob my boy, I believe in you!
Lets put our hearts into it !
One artist who is published under Akane Shinsya, the company that has Comic Lo, says Fakku has a license with them. We might be seeing content later this year.

That or I'm being trolled on Discord. :(
darkfriend Always Finish Inside
Late Connection wrote...
One artist who is published under Akane Shinsya, the company that has Comic Lo, says Fakku has a license with them. We might be seeing content later this year.

I'm going to assume you're being trolled given Fakku's statements on this type of content, which are fairly recent. No point in folks getting their hopes raised until something is announced.
623 FAKKU QA
Late Connection wrote...

Fakku does have a license with Akenashinsha. If you look in the books suggestion thread, there's a list of the publishers Fakku currently works with and Akenashinsha is one of them. That doesn't guarantee anything though.
623 wrote...

Fakku does have a license with Akenashinsha. If you look in the books suggestion thread, there's a list of the publishers Fakku currently works with and Akenashinsha is one of them. That doesn't guarantee anything though.

Well, here's to hoping.
Fakku is publishing works from Akaneshinsha since last year: Comic Koh, Girls for M, Futabu Mix and more.
All i know is right now, is that there hasn't been an loli upload in more than 3 weeks :0
Ohmigod yes! That'd be freaking awesome.
Loli isn't something I actively search out, but Lo usually has at least one story with dark skin and/or tanlines so I'm down for it. I can just wait for those chapters.
Anyone have a clue as to when we will get more loli content.... It's been as dry as a desert here ; ;
JAMAL Mercy main
ロリ wrote...
Anyone have a clue as to when we will get more loli content.... It's been as dry as a desert here ; ;

Check monthly updates

https://www.fakku.net/forums/books/magazine-previews-june-2019-upcoming-magazine-changes

INAGO have release this month
Hmm I am still not sure from that link when a new loli chapter will be uploaded. ; ;
623 FAKKU QA
ロリ wrote...
Hmm I am still not sure from that link when a new loli chapter will be uploaded. ; ;

Loli chapter uploaded
Pages Prev123456Next