FAKKU Writers' Lounge

Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Uh huh... well I have no stuff you'd wanna read. But enjoy your stay I guess.
TheWaywardMoogle wrote...
hey good to see this thread is still active! haha its been what 3 years since i was here. how is everyone ^^

Damn, 3 years? Well, it's good to see an old face that is new to me.

Mibu wrote...
Still writing, still largely unread, still testing the patience of what little loyal readers I have...

Hang in there.
xninebreaker FAKKU Writer
TheWaywardMoogle wrote...
hey good to see this thread is still active! haha its been what 3 years since i was here. how is everyone ^^

Good to see you around, I haven't seen you since the 2011 winter contest!

mibuchiha wrote...
Still writing, still largely unread, still testing the patience of what little loyal readers I have...

Keep up the hard work, d and I are still here at least
TheWaywardMoogle Wayward Pervert
I know right! I'll participate in a winter contest if you have one again haha
It looks like I'm not the only one that's been busy with their life. Wow. I understand this, though. I want to write the lore to what I was planning, and I've got an idea for a mini story after watching Synecdoche: New York, but I barely have any time ATM. Hopefully I manage to write something during the weekend.
mibuchiha Fakku Elder
I have just finished Lolita, and for the love of all things holy, that is a beautiful work.
mibuchiha wrote...
I have just finished Lolita, and for the love of all things holy, that is a beautiful work.

The one by Vladimir Nabokov? I should get around to reading that one day or another.
mibuchiha Fakku Elder
Indeed, he is the author. You should, it's truly beautiful.
Yeah, I'll try looking around for it. I was running out of stuff to read that I'm interested in, thanks for the recommendation.
mibuchiha Fakku Elder
Or you can read my work. :3

#shamelessPlug
Actually, I remembered about a mini-story I wrote ~2 years ago. I knew it was bad back then, but I'm reading it right now, and I'm cringing so hard, that I might fall off my chair. Would trying to re-write it into something good be a decent idea for something to do this weekend?
I've come up with a very different idea but I am not sure where to take it, it's written as a diary of a 15 year old girl who is going through grade 10 and figures out she's gay.

The issue is, how detailed to I make her diary, as in did she ever intend for others to read it (if she didn't I can't imagine her going into such detail about masturbation or staring at women changing).
Princess Molestia wrote...
The issue is, how detailed to I make her diary, as in did she ever intend for others to read it (if she didn't I can't imagine her going into such detail about masturbation or staring at women changing).

I don't think diaries are usually made to be read.
NotSoKaito wrote...

I don't think diaries are usually made to be read.

I say that in more of a future thing for her to maybe show other people or whatnot, what school was like, a look into her life, but that idea is dumb the more I think about that and doesn't really fit her character.
She's socially awkward so I can't see her thinking these times are good for people to read.
What do lesbians usually masturbate to? I mean her character didn't before that because, as the story shows she had no idea she was gay and assumed she was immature because she didn't like boys (like some sort of delayed puberty thing) so obviously never felt attraction to them, assumed her liking of things such as hugs from women were that women were just really good at it.
I've come up with a very different idea but I am not sure where to take it, it's written as a diary of a 15 year old girl who is going through grade 10 and figures out she's gay.

I'd say a thing like diary is going to be highly personalized. The amount of detail could very greatly from person to person. Given that, I think you have a lot of leeway. Just make sure it sounds like a 15 year old girl could have written it.
A couple days late, but NaNoWriMo has started for anyone that wants to join in. I'm gonna try again, but tough to say if I'll make the cut yet again.

NaNoWriMo
mibuchiha Fakku Elder
will definitely not join. busy as heck this month, and even if I can find some time to write, it'd be p18.

good luck to those joining.
I'm participating this year for the first time in forever, but I doubt I'll crack 50,000. Also, I'm kind of cheating and using a novel that I just started for a creative writing class.
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Necromancer Xenon to usher this thread back to the living with an invitation to this year's Winter Writing Contest!
Xenon wrote...
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Necromancer Xenon to usher this thread back to the living with an invitation to this year's Winter Writing Contest!

Oh man, it's back and I've still got some fire in me! Let's hope the competition is fierce.