Do you exercise regularly?

Do you exercise regularly?

Total Votes : 1,325
Well FAKKU, staying in shape is important to staying healthy. So how often do you get outside and do something athletic? Do you work out? Or do you just do nothing, which is fine too.

But I think it's better to be prepared. For anything.

velociraptor.jpg
Never go outside, but that's why i'm a chemistry major, i'll make something that'll burn the fat out of my body, or turn me into a super villan.

...I'm okay with either
I get a little workout in a few times a week. Trying to increase frequency/intensity though.
ya know enough to be able to run/escape/survive when an emergency/disaster/calamity is happening :P
Well i go to the gym a couple times a week
but not every week i go when i feel like it
and i just lift some weights and run a bit but thats it
I workout 6 days a week due to my job...teaching Martial Arts! ^-^
I guess i do. I walk to my University everyday, takes me 20 to 30 minutes (depending on how lazy I feel that day)
Neoro~n 友人A
I'm working around Photoshop, Web Design, Flash, etc. so I pretty much stay in front of the computer often... But when I do have spare time or when I don't have any more ideas, I go out and work out a bit, running, sports, kendo, etc. Breathing a little air from time to time feels great! =P
theDaMnIDthi3f wrote...
I workout 6 days a week due to my job...teaching Martial Arts! ^-^

Anyone who teaches martial arts should not be partaking in hentai.
No, and I don't go outside unless I have to
Well I go to the gym about once or twice a week if in the mood. I do swimming regularly during summer and attend my taekwondo lessons.
i vote for the 4th choice cause i strongly believe the lazy people sayings that its ok to be lazy atleast your not tired^^hhaha im so corny
Whenever possible I exercise with a free weight. But Im not motivated to do it weekly. if had a gf then I would be more concerned with lifting weights than my daily fapping.
I go out for a run early in the morning on weekdays.

Don't do anymore than that really.
i do every day... but for some time i had to lay down all day/night i crashed on my bike and fucked up my arm face feet hand 4 arms shoulder knees ect but i am getting my mussel tone back fast and scaring is bad in my arm and knees face healed up fine.
A few times a week
I have to be sure that im always in good enough shape to:
- Fight off 7 evil ex's
- Outrun angry customers/defeat them in battle
- Become the Batman
etc etc...
I don't have a car or anything, so I use my bicycle everyday. Other than that I usually lift weights.
I'm trying to join the military, so I have to burn off about a year's worth of fat from sitting behind the computer for work everyday.
Also, I figured in event of the inevitable zombie apocalypse, it would be worth while to be in shape.
I work out six days a week. Running 3-5 miles on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I do about an hour and half of calisthenics Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. That doesn't include any of the sports or the running around I do. I was more active about a month ago, but things came up. Hoping to get back in the habit of doing two workouts a day.
Well, no, but I still go outside a lot so I chose the third option.