Street Fighter 4?

AE on PC is fantastic. Subsequently, I SUCK AT THIS GAME ARGH. (Working on Chun/execution in general)

You'd be surprised where you can find legit $20 AE keys too. I swear there are truckloads of this game being captured by bandits in south-east Asia.
the Arcade Edition im borrowing form my friend doesnt work for me >:(
SeriousSAM wrote...

PC or PS3? If it's PS3 just delete the install data and then put in the disc. Should be good to go. Don't know how to fix that in Xbox or PC.
Lost_Hero wrote...
SeriousSAM wrote...

PC or PS3? If it's PS3 just delete the install data and then put in the disc. Should be good to go. Don't know how to fix that in Xbox or PC.

how do i do that?
SeriousSAM wrote...
Lost_Hero wrote...
SeriousSAM wrote...

how do i do that?

Look under game data
Masose Ona Degenerate
Who is pumped for EVO coming up soon? Can't wait to see the GDLK anti-twin technology people will showcase for us!
I'm hype as hell. For Mahvel and Sf. And Bb
good game easier than tekken i find but still very challenging...im not a fighting gamer as such; am not one to like button mashing or timing combos.
sakabato24 World Warrior
To be honest, I lost my interest completely from SSFIV because of AE. I enjoy it, but nobody plays it offline, and people that I try playing with offline are really new and get turned off from the game when I beat them even though I ask them if they would like training... :(
Since my internet connection is kinda ass, i only play SSF4 offline against Hardest CPU and 7 round battle.
Usually just trying out stuff on a moving opponent. While it may not be as good of a training as against real player, it's still a training you just have to find the right opponent character that your CPU will use to the best of it's abilities.
Masose wrote...
Who is pumped for EVO coming up soon? Can't wait to see the GDLK anti-twin technology people will showcase for us!

I'm so hyped...Unfortunately I've got work those nights, so I'll be missing the action live. :(

I have two younger brothers to play with, but I usually lose to the youngest. I swear, he knows way too much about the game.
Some info for evo. Heres the brackets. Its liable to change but atm this is what it is.

http://evo2k.com/2011/bracket-ssf4ae-v0.jpg
HokutoCorpse wrote...
Some info for evo. Heres the brackets. Its liable to change but atm this is what it is.

that is not an evo bracket, theres like 1500+ entrants
KawaiianPunch wrote...
HokutoCorpse wrote...

that is not an evo bracket, theres like 1500+ entrants

My bad my bad. I thought it was the list based on evo points.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzyqsaMuesI&feature=player_embedded

found this video earlier today. a vryu tutorial with new tech for some players. anyway, good video for noob makoto players as you will learn a LOT if you didnt already know, good shit vryu.
anybody else going to evo this year
Just upgraded my SSF4 to AE. Of all 4 new characters.....Yun seem like the most fun to play but.....i suck badly with anything except charge characters. It's a shame since i really like Yun's playstyle.
KawaiianPunch wrote...

Your going to evo? Are you participating? I would like to be in evo or a tourny next year once I get much better
HokutoCorpse wrote...
KawaiianPunch wrote...

Your going to evo? Are you participating? I would like to be in evo or a tourny next year once I get much better

Yep. Not participating this year, though. Past two years has taught me that SSFIV pool play is exhausting, and I would rather just spend time in BYOC and hang out with friends in Vegas.
KawaiianPunch wrote...
HokutoCorpse wrote...
KawaiianPunch wrote...

Yep. Not participating this year, though. Past two years has taught me that SSFIV pool play is exhausting, and I would rather just spend time in BYOC and hang out with friends in Vegas.

Awww. I'd love to see you play. Have fun. Take pictures. All that good shit