What would you're last words be?

'i think i left the stove on...'
"This lag is killing me"
"Told you I was sick"
"I... am... the final boss of the internet"
"America might turn into a Spanish speaking nation, but to all those Latinophiles out there: I STILL SPEAK THE MOTHER TONGUE!!!"

[NOTE: I'm going to have to ask the community to respect my feelings for this matter, no matter how much they differ from the general populus. I am a linguistic purist who wishes to maintain and keep an understanding the fact that English was (and always will be) an Insular West Germanic language. Therefore, silly associations between words like "much" (from older "mickle") and "mucho" (from Latin "multiplus" [cf. Portuguese "muito"]) and the blatant attempt by the government to stuff a Spanish down our throats will not be tolerated (by me.)]
"GG, kids. See you in the next game."
"...shouldn't keep Death waiting. Poor chap has a busy schedule."
"...fuck the system. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust!" *laughs*
"Time to bust the myth of the existence of a God."
"Damned as I am, I'm not a part of this system!"
"No coffins, no urns. Send me out to the voids of space."

Srsbzns:
"To this end, I regret nothing. Smile, for the world moves still."
- "Don't take my shit! Or i'll kill ya!"
- "How are you supposed to kill me when you're dead?"
- "Fuck You"
I'd pull them in close and whisper in their ear
"...taste the rainbow...." /dead
i ate your doughnut
this is kinda confusing because when u die u die alone :o

but in that case i just say "Good bye creul world"
1. *checks watch* you're late
2. Its okay... because I had you.
3. Is flesh wound
4. Why bleach? I had to get the taste of cyanide out of my mouth somehow.
5. I go... with honor! *Seppuku*
6. If a gay midget shows up... just roll with it.
"Death is my savior"
"P-Protect the... Squirrels." drop dead
*Slowly puts two fingers up to my head* "Bang." *fall over sideways off a cliff*
Another anime reference "God's in his heaven... All is right with the world" *Faint Smile*
I hold the hands of my parents and tell them this:
"Mom, Dad, thank you, for giving me life and not giving up on me"

If it was just me alone:
"Now that my spirit will be set free, I hope I can travel to the path of Heaven and enjoy the pleasure of Eternity with my loved ones."

But my real words:
"I guess this is the end, oh well, I did what I could and I am thankful."
"There I go. The heart of mine is bleeding red. It's loud roar tell me to grasp death"
TheBookie King of Red
"To my family and friends, I love you all. To my best friend ::inserts name::......remember to burn that bag under my bed and destroy my computer and any of my hard drives and thumb drives ASAP."
el fry congro, and i like turltles
I'll be back in five.
"Don't worry. It was bound to happen anyways." - My Logical Mindset.
"Don't worry, your about to join me" - My Evil Mindset

*Raises by hand to the sky*
"Those wings... I want them too." my Reference Mindset

I could go on, but insead I'll finish with a dying speach.

"I lived this life with deep thought. I had fun, shed tear, faced disaster, and much much more. Maybe I'll find the answers I've been searching for or maybe I will just be sleeping in a dark abyss for eternity, but one thing is clear to me. No matter where I end up this life was not wasted, and it was not easily thrown away. It's never going to be thrown away. Even when death comes for me my life... my life is given... to the ones deep in my heart. Goodbye... or maybe it's hello... since it's a new beginning..."
To my children: Love long and hard and never stop being who you are whether it sways with the wind or stands firm like a tree
To my beloved: I love you so much and I wish I could have been with you til your end
In General to whoever:Cherish always those you love