FAKKU Writers' Lounge

Lol, he still exists.
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
Find_Vega wrote...
I have returned! Whoot! I have survived my classes and my jobs. x.x

Nice to know that the thread is still alive. How have you all been :3

I have missed your work. I still remember the piece of writing you have submitted for the entry in the competition the previous year. I need more vanilla to make fun of after my examinations are over in early December.

By the way, Vega, have you read my contest entry for the Summer Contest?

https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=91238

high_time wrote...
And how could these people refer to Singapore as Xing Xing Hao Hao, a really weird dream indeed

I did want to reply to this but school got into the way. Why does Singapura appear in your dreams?! But speaking of weird dreams, I too have dreamt of Singapura being a remote island somewhere in China whose inhabitants insist that they are not in China!
Well I once thought of going to visit Singapore one day when things got sorted out, and while I'm at it I suddenly fell asleep and that's how I got that kind of dream~

being a remote island somewhere in China whose inhabitants insist that they are not in China!

That sounds like Taiwan lol
Didn't notice that. But I am very amused about how Singaporeans get offended when someone says, either out of jest or sheer ignorance, that Singapura is part of China. And I want to poke fun at that. If you come to that island though, you must Skype with me!
Really, didn't know 'bout that. Guess you learn something new every day =D

I think I have some relatives who lived there and one of my cousins studied Computer Science at NTU, though it might be a while before I could really visit the place. Too much limitations as for now~
I can tell you that I will be free due to the holidays from May to July. And that is the main reason why I was so active in the summer.
Hmm...I think I would be free somewhere around 2014 if I didn't screw up on my studies, well I couldn't really tell what fate has in store for me though~

Sometimes I thought about crazy things like suddenly escaping from my education by going overseas and suddenly start my business, getting rich while still young with that way. Then at the second thought...well I might as well thought up some methods for painless suicide too!

Jokes aside, Nanowrimo's being smooth so far and I might reach about 50k words around the 20th of November. And at that time I'll stop writing for the project and concentrate on my other stuff~
Glad to hear. If you have a crazy idea and want it to come true, I was told that you must come up with a good plan that is worked time and time again. I look forward to the completion of your project.
Indeed, that's why I sometimes thought 'idealists die young and realists keep on living 'til old and ugly' well as much I'm pretty nonsensical in nature I think I still had my recklessness toned down so that's why I haven't done anything much besides slacking off a bit on my studies~

Thanks, I'll try my best to complete it~
[quote="leonard267"]

I have missed your work. I still remember the piece of writing you have submitted for the entry in the competition the previous year. I need more vanilla to make fun of after my examinations are over in early December.

Tell you the truth, I don't really remember your entry for the summer contest ^^ And I didn't enter. I'm still kinda in a deep writers block, so progress for anything old of new has been hindered by my depression.

Oh, but don't worry. I don't want to bother anyone with the details. ^^ How was everyones halloween?
Didn't really celebrate Halloween at my place unfortunately, so I don't have stuff to tell lol~
Find_Vega wrote...
[quote="leonard267"]

Tell you the truth, I don't really remember your entry for the summer contest ^^ And I didn't enter. I'm still kinda in a deep writers block, so progress for anything old of new has been hindered by my depression.

Oh, but don't worry. I don't want to bother anyone with the details. ^^ How was everyones halloween?

Halloween was terrible for me. And that is because someone had the common sense not to read any of the junk that I write. But that is somehow depressing. And to make things even more depressing, my subconscious refuses to make me study for upcoming examinations.

But how are the past few weeks for you, Vega? I don't think High celebrates that festival and I definitely do not celebrate it. And can I pester you to read my contest entry knowing full well that you would regret it?

Jokes aside, I do hope you are doing well.
leonard267 wrote...

Halloween was terrible for me. And that is because someone had the common sense not to read any of the junk that I write. But that is somehow depressing. And to make things even more depressing, my subconscious refuses to make me study for upcoming examinations.

But how are the past few weeks for you, Vega? I don't think High celebrates that festival and I definitely do not celebrate it. And can I pester you to read my contest entry knowing full well that you would regret it?

Jokes aside, I do hope you are doing well.

Well I don't see any harm in reading it ^^ And I guess my week has been okay. If it makes you feel better, I got rejected ^^ I think there is going to be a bit more vanilla coming this holiday season.
It might be against my thing to do this, but can I pester someone to read one of my works knowing full well that they definitely will regret it? =)
high_time wrote...
It might be against my thing to do this, but can I pester someone to read one of my works knowing full well that they definitely will regret it? =)

I still love it :3
Find_Vega wrote...

I began to think that you might possibly be a masochist for some reason =)
high_time wrote...
Find_Vega wrote...

I began to think that you might possibly be a masochist for some reason =)

It actually varies depending on my mood and the gender... but mostly my mood. ^^ I'm mostly a sadist.
Find_Vega wrote...
It actually varies depending on my mood and the gender... but mostly my mood. ^^ I'm mostly a sadist.

Well then, for a joke question, do you like being the pitcher or the catcher?

Spoiler:
honestly speaking I didn't really understand this stuff but I just said it anyway!
high_time wrote...
Find_Vega wrote...

Well then, for a joke question, do you like being the pitcher or the catcher?

Spoiler:
honestly speaking I didn't really understand this stuff but I just said it anyway!

Neither. Hate baseball XD

Actually, I enjoy being the dominant partner and verbally manipulate my lesser into submission. Its rather fun to watch their inner personality come out in bed ^^