[Anime] Maoyū Maō Yūsha

Pages Prev123456Next
I'm more curious as to what the focus will be, the economic plot or the romance plot...
Ialdabaoth wrote...
I'm more curious as to what the focus will be, the economic plot or the romance plot...

Or two large round bouncing "lumps of fat".

Spoiler:
Overall i had mixed oppions about this. I read the manga "Be mine here, I refuse" and its difficult to get used to the art change but the demon queen also seems diffrent. I cant decide yet with only one episode but i just hope they dont mess this up cause its a great series.
ZeroOBK wrote...
Zaff wrote...
The main characters Hero and Demon Queen are voiced by the same people who voiced Kraft Lawrence and Holo from Spice and Wolf and...

Hahaha! Oh wow. They really are being voiced by the same people! Man, I didn't actually expect that.

Well Jun Fukuyama (almost) literally voices everybody important in animes; I'm sure the case is true for the female VA too, so I guess it could be expected. But it's also a economic anime similar to S&W, so maybe it was a fluke; maybe not.
Dat Plot

Forum Image: http://iforce.co.nz/i/p0kowasg.3hf.gif

Cant wait for the next episode
Jeff-097: "Shade-Thr wrote...
ZeroOBK wrote...
Zaff wrote...
The main characters Hero and Demon Queen are voiced by the same people who voiced Kraft Lawrence and Holo from Spice and Wolf and...

Hahaha! Oh wow. They really are being voiced by the same people! Man, I didn't actually expect that.

Well Jun Fukuyama (almost) literally voices everybody important in animes; I'm sure the case is true for the female VA too, so I guess it could be expected. But it's also a economic anime similar to S&W, so maybe it was a fluke; maybe not.

Its the same director who did spice and wolf too, so he probly had a preference for those two.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Zaff wrote...
ZeroOBK wrote...
Zaff wrote...

Its the same director who did spice and wolf too, so he probly had a preference for those two.

Same singer for the OP and ED, same music studio "Flying Dog".

And Even though both SW and MY are about economics, but they're both on the each end of the economic spectrum.

SW, a story of a traveling merchant, so it's generally microeconomics.
MY, a story about a demon queen an her Yuusha, trying to rebuild a country, so it's generally macroeconomics.
Kaimax wrote...
Zaff wrote...
ZeroOBK wrote...
Zaff wrote...

Same singer for the OP and ED, same music studio "Flying Dog".

And Even though both SW and MY are about economics, but they're both on the each end of the economic spectrum.

SW, a story of a traveling merchant, so it's generally microeconomics.
MY, a story about a demon queen an her Yuusha, trying to rebuild a country, so it's generally macroeconomics.

Indeed, Maoyuu has alot more political stuff in it as well. They still tend to have a similar feel to eachother though, especially when Young Merchant is involved.
Episode 1
Spoiler:
LOL! The horns aren't real!

Anyway, I've never read the manga or the LN. I'll say that the story so far is good. Even though it seems like not much has happened, I'm looking forward to see how the hero and the "Demon King" attempt to stop the war. I already like them as a couple. The background music was nice too.
Episode 2
Spoiler:
So happy they did the resting in her lap scene, soooo cute. This episode has confirmed for me that i have absolutely no problems with the animation, i like it alot actually. It already looks like theyre going to focus a bit more on the romance than the Ishida manga does, which makes me happy. Wonder how far theyre going to take the story, obviously as far or farther than the manga since the op has a scene that happens in the latest chapter.
After Watching the first two episodes, have they even said the Hero's name once? I had to look at pg 1 to figure it out.
deadsx wrote...
After Watching the first two episodes, have they even said the Hero's name once? I had to look at pg 1 to figure it out.

No specific name in this show or the manga or the ln.
I like this show. Episode 2 was good.
deadsx wrote...

no names will be given apparently theres so many characters this eventually becomes helpful, so ive heard

good ep 2 seems its following the novels pace
Maou is so damn cute, watching this just for the romance seems like a good decision.
deadsx wrote...

No characters in the story have actual names, they are all named after what they are. Hero is simply known as hero. Demon Queen is known as Demon Queen, Head Maid is known as Head maid, and so forth, there isnt a single character introduced so far that has had a real name.
niell wrote...
Maou is so damn cute, watching this just for the romance seems like a good decision.

Agreed. I'm a sucker for romance and it looks like this might deliver.
Episode 2

Spoiler:
I like how the Hero is open to Romance and isnt an aloof prude like in a lot of other anime, I wish the Demon King would put the horns back on though.
Eps 2, romance and economy woth almost no ecchi. Maybe the studio will do a good job after all.
very very very good. loved the first two chapters. now to see how they will save the world.....
Same. I'm really digging this anime so far. Hopefully it keeps me interested.
Pages Prev123456Next