FAKKU Writers' Lounge

Find_Vega wrote...
high_time wrote...

nah, I'm not that kind of troublemaker hahaha xD

I kinda got that feeling you were a mischief maker from your pervert series

nah I'm actually a peaceful person in real life. my days of mischief had all but ended after I graduated from junior high~
high_time wrote...

nah I'm actually a peaceful person in real life. my days of mischief had all but ended after I graduated from junior high~

Ah. For me it just comes and goes. Lol
oooh a writing lounge...

so do any of you have any like excersizes you do to improve your skill or just keep in practise? or am I just weird and am the only one who does that
Find_Vega wrote...
high_time wrote...

Ah. For me it just comes and goes. Lol

so you're a kind of playful type huh =D

Princess Molestia wrote...
oooh a writing lounge...

so do any of you have any like excersizes you do to improve your skill or just keep in practise? or am I just weird and am the only one who does that

I mostly do write random stuff just to improve my ability~
oooh a writing lounge...

I write about my day in great detail from a third person point of view. Its quite humorous
Find_Vega wrote...
oooh a writing lounge...

I write about my day in great detail from a third person point of view. Its quite humorous

I do something like that but in weird poetry form, people seem to like it though
Spoiler:
Find_Vega wrote...
[quote="Princess Molestia"]oooh a writing lounge...

I write about my day in great detail from a third person point of view. Its quite humorous[/qote]

I do something like that but in weird poetry form, people seem to like it though

Is that so. So what do you write about? Mlp fanfiction?
http://www.kongregate.com/philosophical-games

wow I just got some amazing find =D
xninebreaker FAKKU Writer
oooh a writing lounge...

Nice to meet you!

Personally, I sort of try to write a bit (of anything) everyday. Rather than an exercise, it's closer to trying to make writing habitual.
Find_Vega wrote...
Spoiler:
Find_Vega wrote...
[quote="Princess Molestia"]oooh a writing lounge...

I write about my day in great detail from a third person point of view. Its quite humorous[/qote]

Is that so. So what do you write about? Mlp fanfiction?

fanfiction is something I rarely write as I find it too limiting
I write mostly fantasy, it's my favorite genre

I see. Well, i took a wild guess from your avatar andyour name. Welcome to the lounge.
Find_Vega wrote...

I see. Well, i took a wild guess from your avatar andyour name. Welcome to the lounge.

that makes sense, and I don't blame you for it
I haven't been keeping up with the fantasy stuffs lately, but when I hear fantasy the first things that came into mind are the games~

Just like King Quest VI for example, loving that one alot =D
When i think fantasy, i think game of thrones.
for me fantasy doesn't always have to be medieval, I by fact enjoy the fantasy using a modern setting too~

for the medieval ones I could only think of Lord of the Rings and some titles I tend to forgot~
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
I'm wondering if i should host a summer contest or just stop hosting things altogether.
xninebreaker FAKKU Writer
Why would you stop hosting things altogether? I love the writing contests. I mean even if we don't get front page, or even if we don't get prizes, I would still enter it, and I'm sure there are others that share the same sentiment.
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
But, I don't like it.

I find such contests incomplete and very imperfect. Without the main goal of getting lots of participants, it feels almost void to me.
due to various circumstances happening, I haven't been able to keep my eyes on the Story Recommendation Thread. I wonder if I should just let it die and stop bumping it every month?
mibuchiha Fakku Elder
It shouldn't be bumped periodically to begin with.

Only post if you have something worth adding to it. Oh, maybe you can ask for a sticky.