Rate the Last Movie You Saw

HungLikeAZombie wrote...

9.5/10

This movie was amazing!

My same feels about pain and gain.
Titan A.E.

Forum Image: http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/titan_ae.jpg

8/10

I havent seen it since I was a kid and even after all these years its still fun to watch.
Taxi - 9/10
Awesome ride for a taxi. And that comedic moments.

Taxi 2 - 10/10
Still the same amount funny stuff. And some sexy moments.
And that scene where all the police cars piled up then a couple just stares blankly in the background like nothing happens.

Taxi 3 - 9/10
Yeah. Christmas. Still funny, though.
Oblivion - 7.7/10
Taxi 4 - 9/10
Well, not much car chase here, but the facelift of the series is kinda awesome itself.
bridemaids 7/10
There were some funny parts and the story is pretty good but I didnt get as many laughs as I thought I would
Braveheart.. watched it again.. It's still 10/10 for me
Sucker punch 5/10
It was really pretty, lots of upskirt, good cast.... but It made no sense and I spent most of the film shaking my head at how senselesly placed the action sceens where. Babydoll is by far one of the cutest girls ever and watching her fight giant robots in a school uniform was pretty awesome but that was all I enjoyed. The film as a whole was not all that great.
Ironman 3

8.5/10

Plot wasn't exactly riveting, but I began to legitimately worry for ol' Tony. The kid was actually alright and didn't annoy the fuck out of me, as kids are wont to do. Humour was well timed and not over-the-top. Showed good restraint. Drama wasn't overplayed either. The villains were a little more conspicuous and beg some suspension of disbelief (they felt a little too extraordinary- perhaps it was just they way they were portrayed). The endgame was a sort of Dues Ex Machina- and yet didn't really feel like it, somehow.

Fantastic action. And sci-fi tech orgasms as is typical of Iron Man. Great entertainment.

After-credits scene was of the vein of Avengers; not a hype booster. Just a humourous little interlude.
Moulin Rouge - 10/10 everything about the film is amazing
I watch it anualy and I knoe every song it's an amazing work of art!
The Dark Knight Rises 8/10
Die hard III - 8/10
HALARIOUS, great action scenes and wonderfull characters. It is for sure my favorite now in the die hard series.
Iron Man 3- 9/10...very well put together! enjoyed it all through out...especially the action scenes and comedy.

also dat teaser at the end...
Looper 7/10
Bruce Willis was cool but the characters were cliche and the ending was lazy.
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter(I forget the actual name)
8/10
The beginning was ridiculous and over-glorified a few things, however from there the movie proceeded to impress me mightily.
Hairspray - 8/10
Good music, fun times, I love the cast and the cinnamatography was great.
Face off - nice film.10/10
Dead Sushi...

MINUS FIVE STARS!!
A Haunted House-8/10
very funny comedic moments and some creepy part as well.
With this ring - 4/10
Yes it may have been adult cinema however new sensations romance are totally regular chick flicks that happens to contain sex. Some of them are great, others such as this are pretty dull. The concept was dumb, the acting was soso and the sex was boring. Unlike there other films this one seemed way too cookie cutter.
Back to the Future Part III
the ending changed everything. From okay to worse.
6/10