What are you wearing?

Black skinny jeans, purple tank top with a white sleeveless top over it ^^, yellow panties and bra with blue trimming and ribbon ^^.
No socks.
Black dress pants, leopard print top, hair back in a ponytail with my bangs down.
Little jean shorts (I bought them last summer, and now they're 2 sizes too big :D go me), purple tank top, hair completely pulled back with sunglasses on my head. (I guess I was too lazy to take them off :P)
Fakku shirt, work apron and leggings.
Black T-Shirt, Red Pants with Green Polka-dots, and blue socks with gray diamonds.
Noe it is just my fakku shirt... no undies and no pants.
university t-shirt, jeans, sweater
Evangelion t-shirt and regular blue jeans
Iwanori wrote...
Evangelion t-shirt and regular blue jeans

So jelly of your evangelion on shirt :O.

OT; * has added grey zip up hoodie to apparel*
Doing a classic 70s kind of things, I got the flared jeans, classic DC comics t-shirt that looks like the cover of an oldschool DC Comic, I puffed up my hair a bit, and have a jean jacket with black sleeves almost like a letterman jacket. It looks really god damn cute lol
Nothing so far. Birthday suit ;D I was too lazy to put anything thing on knowing that I didn't have to work in an hour haha.
Hard rock osaka shirt and turquoise jeggings
Random t-shirt and Family Guy PJ bottoms.
Jean shorts, yellow tank top.
Fakku shirt and no pants but I do have unmatched socks
White slacks, brown belt engraved with eagles, dark blue shirt, green/blue plaid housecoat.
Blue jeans, plain white shirt.
Grey hello kitty shirt, Long black undershirt, Grey leggings and boots with a 2inch heel.
Shorts, yellow loose fit tshirt, purple tank top underneath, turquoise bra and grey panties. Hair pulled back into bun. No socks.
Green sweater with a grey wool hoodie, blue jeans and black sneakers.