Rate the Last Movie You Saw

Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story. I rate a 4/10, it'd be lower but it really did make me chuckle at parts
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Iron man 3 4/10
Lame.
Zodiac - 7/10
A little slow but for the most part amazing. I love crime thrillers and this was great! I loved the cast (though I felt dicaprio should have been there). I adore the director and the progression of the film was great, the pacing on the other hand was not my favorite.
Devil Wears Parada its 9/10 for me since i love to ask for a part 2
Zombieland - 8/10
Another zombie movie, old story. Though this one was also somewhat funny.
Bad boys - 10/10

taxi (2nd time watching it)- 8/10

Taxi 2 (also the 2nd time) - 8/10
Gangster Squad - 8/10 'cause Emma Stone
Up in smoke - 8/10 Stoner Comedy
Iron Man 3 - 5/10

After the spectacular Avengers movie, it seems that I set the bar too high up for this movie. Overall, I found the soundtrack disappointing, the antagonist to be 'meh', the humor dry at times, and the combat alright but not memorable. However, I did find that the concept of the hero suffering from PTSD to be unique and interesting, so that gets points.
Iron Man 3 - 8/10

While not as good as the first movie, I still found it to be a strong finish to a trilogy and a great potential send-off for Robert Downy Jr. as the role of Tony Stark. The movie was a lot darker than the previous two films, and some of the humor seems a little out of place. It was still funny, but I couldn't help but think that it was just an odd place to pull a joke. It's as if the movie itself was being as snarky as the character of Tony Stark.

I'll admit, I never cared about The Mandarin in the comics, so I didn't mind how he was portrayed in the movie. In fact, I actually found it rather amusing. The action in this film is amazing and I especially liked the parts where Tony had to make due without his armor and show-off just how much of a genius he really is. I was also fond of how this movie acknowledges (and references) the events that happened in The Avengers and took that as a cue to let loose with the strange shit (i.e. the Extremis Virus).

The films strong-suit seemed to be the personal growth that Tony goes through as the plot unfolds. From starting out as a wreck, prone to panic attacks to
Spoiler:
destroying all of the Iron Man suits and finally having the last of the shrapnel removed from his chest.
By the time the movie ends, you can actually tell that something has changed in him, which left me all the more eager for The Avengers 2 to come around.

I heard a lot of complaining about how there's no Iron Man in Iron Man 3. But remember, this isn't like The Dark Knight Rises where the movie was lacking Batman, because Tony Stark IS Iron Man. He doesn't have a secret identity, he just wears the suit when he's working. At this point, the armor is more akin to a company car than a guise. All in all, I thought it was a great film. By no means perfect, but it was definitely an enjoyable flick.
psbox362 wrote...
Iron Man 3 - 8/10

While not as good as the first movie, I still found it to be a strong finish to a trilogy and a great potential send-off for Robert Downy Jr. as the role of Tony Stark. The movie was a lot darker than the previous two films, and some of the humor seems a little out of place. It was still funny, but I couldn't help but think that it was just an odd place to pull a joke. It's as if the movie itself was being as snarky as the character of Tony Stark.

I'll admit, I never cared about The Mandarin in the comics, so I didn't mind how he was portrayed in the movie. In fact, I actually found it rather amusing. The action in this film is amazing and I especially liked the parts where Tony had to make due without his armor and show-off just how much of a genius he really is. I was also fond of how this movie acknowledges (and references) the events that happened in The Avengers and took that as a cue to let loose with the strange shit (i.e. the Extremis Virus).

The films strong-suit seemed to be the personal growth that Tony goes through as the plot unfolds. From starting out as a wreck, prone to panic attacks to
Spoiler:
destroying all of the Iron Man suits and finally having the last of the shrapnel removed from his chest.
By the time the movie ends, you can actually tell that something has changed in him, which left me all the more eager for The Avengers 2 to come around.

I heard a lot of complaining about how there's no Iron Man in Iron Man 3. But remember, this isn't like The Dark Knight Rises where the movie was lacking Batman, because Tony Stark IS Iron Man. He doesn't have a secret identity, he just wears the suit when he's working. At this point, the armor is more akin to a company car than a guise. All in all, I thought it was a great film. By no means perfect, but it was definitely an enjoyable flick.

I also JUST saw Iron man 3. Could not have given it a better review and fully agree with everything you wrote.
8/10 as well
The Watch 6.5/10
It was funny and the overt stupidity wasn't too much.
Face Off. One off the best movie 10/10
Fast and the furious - Tokyo Drift - 7/10

Now that I watched this again after gaining some knowledge about drifting (and watching a couple of Initial D eps), I can say that this is quite bullshit especially in the last part. But then, that's how the script goes.
Yes, they didn't use a natural landscape / actual mountain pass (compared to those at Japan IRL). I commend the landscape artist for that. And the lightsmen. And the cameramen for that angles.

Overall, It's a so-so movie cause it didn't got my feels compared to when I watched this back in 2010.

Also, dat Keiichi.

EDIT:

The Orphan - 6/10
If it wasn't for the eerie paintings and the fact that I watched it with a girl (who kept on pinching and squeezing my shoulders every now and then), I would've voted lower.
+1 for the woman's driving
psbox362 wrote...
Iron Man 3 - 8/10

Spoiler:

I just saw Ironman 3 a few days ago. I stumbled upon this thread and tried to look for personal reviews on the movie. Then I saw this post of yours. This review of yours is somewhat what I also envisioned after watching the movie. I couldn't have said it any better.
An awesome 8 for Ironman3
Ironman 3- 8/10
Bruno - 6/10

I still think that Borat was funnier than this one.
But then again, this is better than the Dictator.
Iron Man 3 - 7.5/10
Iron Man 8/10
Enemy of the State 10/10
Star Trek: Into Darkness 9/10