Do you watch anime weekly or all at once?

Do you watch anime weekly or all at once?

Total Votes : 3,523
If I have time, I will watch as much of it as possible, maybe take a break if I get overloaded, but I end up watching some of them weekly because they aren't finished.
Attack on Titan. Great anime, hard to find though.
All at once - of course, SOME series with tons of episodes require a number of days of watching - mostly because I forget what happened in the previous episodes if I let enough time pass. D:
If only daily was an option, but I suppose my answer would be closer to, "all at once".
If the anime is still ongoing then i have no choice but to wait.
While waiting i watch other completed anime that i already downloaded all at once. Waiting is boring after all.
If it's a new series then most of the time watch it weekly. But there are times when I put a series on hold and just watch it when all the episodes are out.
Weekly! I like waiting each week for an episode instead a whole season :) Also it is fun to look forward each week for that episode
All at once. I hate waiting every week to see what happens next.
yep, better watch it at once
omg i just remember i forgot to love darkness already finish
Weekly, but i read the manga to know what will happen next.
also, i tend to skip some series and wait until it is over to watch it whole.
like robotic notes.
A bit of both, the newer animes like Attack on Titan and Oreimo S2 I wait weekly for and don't mind the wait.Once I watch the episodes I move on to finished series and watch some episodes of that
More so for manga than anything really. I stay up late into the early hours of Wednesday to catch the new One Piece and Naruto updates as soon as I can, Friday for Fairy Tail, etc.
I watch weekly anime and anime that has finished airing.
I usually wait until all episodes are out, so I can watch as many as I want one after another.
Both actually. There are anime I can wait till they finished, there are some that I can't.
Weekly. So there's something to look forward to every week.
because of my work, im always late when watching it,, so better wait till the whole
series is finish,, then weekends is the best,,,,!!! i watch a lot,,whole day . but sometimes when it caught my interest i watch it weekly,,, hahaha..
usually all at once, I usually don't have that much time to watch and keep track of a lot of animes for everyday of the week. More or less i'm always behind on things
I Do this Regularly although when a new Anime is nearing to its end I either stop watching the current anime or Rewatch it again right from the beginning, the once I'm talking about are [Photo Kano, Kakumeiki Valvrave,Hataraku Maou-Sama, Shingeki no Kyojin, and of course One Piece]
Personally, I try to watch it all at once. However, if there is an anime that I really enjoy watching, but only comes weekly - then weekly, here I come!
Only a few i see weekly(the long animes).

Like to watch it all at once, hate the wait for nxt episode in a anime.