[Anime] Rate The Last Anime You Watched

animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Majestic princes- 8/10 except the last ep which suck at the ending.
Valvrave
8/10
i really enjoyed it in terms of action but for plot, don't mention it
there's a lot of things here that made me shout bullsh*t but still, a good watch
Crime edge vol 3
I LOVE THAT UNCENSORED BLOOD AND SHIT 9/10
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
The world only god knows:Goddesses.
9.8/10
I wood be lying if i said that the ending did not make me cry a little. :'(
High School DxD New: 4/10
-Don't really know what to say about it. I found myself chuckling at some parts, and then there were some parts that I thought didn't really need the "oppai" humor. Also everything that would happen felt overly "convenient". Would definitely not take the time to re-watch.

TWGOK3: 8/10
-I was debating whether to watch this season because I thought it would be like re-reading the manga, and "I already know what's gonna happen, so why bother watching?" I'm glad I decided to tune in.
High School DxD New - 9/10

Campione - 8/10

Free! - 7/10
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru - OVA 8/10
Nigger rig subs... the second ass file i watched was goog.
mibuchiha Fakku Elder
Danganronpa 2/10.
Rou-Kyuu-Bu! - loli/10.
It did get really cliche and corny at times but I still enjoyed it overall. I mean, who doesn't love watching lolis play with large balls? I'll start the second season as soon as someone makes a batch of all the episodes.

Kin-iro Mosaic - ohgodmahheart/10.
This anime was ridiculously cute in the best way possible. I'm eagerly awaiting all the yuri doujins.

Love Lab - Riko/10.

I wanted to have sex with Riko's fictional 2D ass the entire time. The guys in this anime had shit taste for not liking her. Good comedy anime overall.

Gatchaman Crowds - GATCHA/10.

As Kaimax said earlier: This is FABULOUS. The ending didn't really feel complete though. Definitly needs a season 2.

Shingeki no Kyojin - KillEveryFuckingOneOfThem/10.
I know this show has a lot of fan-boys and haters but I genuinely just enjoyed it. The fight scenes were incredible and every episode made it impossible to wait for the next one. I did read the manga before watching this and I can definitely say that this was an excellent adaption of it.

Watamote - Tomoko/10.

Great adaption of the manga. I liked seeing all of Tomoko's misfortunes in anime form.

Kami-sama no Inai Nichiyoubi - Owaranai Melody wo Uta Idashi Mashita/10.

I actually really liked this anime. The premise of "god abandoning the world" was very interesting to me. The characters were good as well. I could definitely go for a season 2.

Danganronpa - monokuma/10.
It seems like some people on this site didn't like it but I thought it was good. The game is apparently much better so I'll probably play that soon.
Danganronpa - 6/10
Thought it would be more interesting, severely disappointed.

Hyperdimension Neptunia - 11/10
I wanna marry every single one of them. Especially Noire. [size=8]Tbh though story was pretty meh, character designs do get 10/10 though.[/h]
Shingeki no Kyojin-9/10. Epic fight scenes, great soundtrack, excellent cast of seiyuus to match the characters, drama and plenty of gore and violence in between. Can't get much more better than that.
Ammy gone mental. fuckinhissleep/100%
animefreak_usa wrote...
Ammy gone mental. fuckinhissleep/100%

Felt like typing a lot... don't know why. Usually don't do this for every anime I finish.
Attack On Titan - 10/10

Fantasista Doll - 6/10

Genshiken Nidaime - 9/10

Gatchaman Crowds - 8.5/10

Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu - 7.5/10

Servant x Service - 6/10
Mobile Suit Gundam (original 1979 TV Series) 9/10
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam 9/10
Shingeki no Kyojin - 10/10

I don't care what the fandom/hatedom says, this was pure undiluted AWESOME. Give me a second season as quickly as possible.
Dangan Ronpa 8/10
I found it very interesting. I love how the school trials felt like the game and I was always on the edge of my seat. The last two episodes were a little anti-climactic for me but the show as a whole was great :).
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure- 9/10

Michiko and Hatchin- 9/10

Gatchaman Crowds- 8/10

Genshiken Nidaime- 8/10

Watamote- 7/10

Been on a spree lately
Golden Boy Study/10

It's like Onizuka but younger, less muscular and actually charms the girls.
Discreetly wrote...
Mobile Suit Gundam (original 1979 TV Series) 9/10
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam 9/10

wow that's really old

Love, Election and Chocolate 7/10

pretty decent but i don't really like harems