FAKKU Writers' Lounge

HumbugsAssociate wrote...
So I'm saying my goodbye's to W&F

Farewell and take care good sir. While I cannot halt your decision, I would ask for you to stop by during summer/winter contests at least. We could always use another participant!
Xenon FAKKU Writer
@Xenon: You taught me how wrong labels are and have a unique charisma to yourself. I really respect you, man.

Live for yourself primarily and don't let others control your life. You are who you make yourself to be, so give people a reason to love you by becoming a lovable person. Happiness is the key to survival, so surround yourself in people that reinforce your happiness. People are more likely to do so when you are wonderful to them, and it makes you feel happy as well. It truly is a cycle of mutual benevolence, and one of my personal missions in life.

Take care, my friend. May the stars align to guide your path in life.

Leonard, I don't know if you were reading the correspondence between d and myself in regards to my recent story post, but it contains good news for you.
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
Xenon wrote...
@Xenon: You taught me how wrong labels are and have a unique charisma to yourself. I really respect you, man.

Live for yourself primarily and don't let others control your life. You are who you make yourself to be, so give people a reason to love you by becoming a lovable person. Happiness is the key to survival, so surround yourself in people that reinforce your happiness. People are more likely to do so when you are wonderful to them, and it makes you feel happy as well. It truly is a cycle of mutual benevolence, and one of my personal missions in life.

Take care, my friend. May the stars align to guide your path in life.

Leonard, I don't know if you were reading the correspondence between d and myself in regards to my recent story post, but it contains good news for you.

When I first read it, I thought it was bad news!

I didn't like "Norwegian Wood" either. But what does it have to do with Mibu's?

His character in the entry looks as if it came out from that novel.
All these feels~

Also, screenshot'd your post Xenon. Thanks for those kind words.
You're actually leaving, Humbug? I don't have anything fancy to say like Xenon, so . . . goodbye I guess.
d(^_^)(^_^)d wrote...
You're actually leaving, Humbug? I don't have anything fancy to say like Xenon, so . . . goodbye I guess.

Don't worry. He would be back by one year.
d(^_^)(^_^)d wrote...

;_; I'll miss you too dd. You pushed me to be less sloppy and improve a bit.

Can I ask you for the link of the four writers again? I lost it again.
d(^_^)(^_^)d wrote...

I think I should write a parody of a farewell message to Associate:

There are two persons who frequent the Writer's Lounge, high_time and myself. I thought of getting you to become the third person but all that is for naught.

I am glum.
leonard267 wrote...
d(^_^)(^_^)d wrote...

I think I should write a parody of a farewell message to Associate:

There are two persons who frequent the Writer's Lounge, high_time and myself. I thought of getting you to become the third person but all that is for naught.

I am glum.

Forum Image: http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/355995/colin-firth-mamma-mia-o.gif

I'll stalk you in your dreams from tonight on. I promise. D:
d(^_^)(^_^)d wrote...

I assume you mean this?
d(^_^)(^_^)d wrote...
d(^_^)(^_^)d wrote...

I assume you mean this?

Bookmarked twice just in case.

1 more hour and seven minutes. Clocks get me excited.

Edit:
This touches feel chords.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOA7CcVOFIs

Last ten minutes.
maybe it's a bit late for me to say this, but yeah, have a safe trip.

come back soon when you're available.
high_time wrote...

Naw... This is the realm of fiction. It has a hint of satire in it.

Norwegian Wood is supposedly set in reality. It is a good translation.
leonard267 wrote...

yeah, it totally deconstructs thing such as utter nihilism in a satiric tone =)

that aside, he's probably one of my favorite characters. also, dat smile.

about Norwegian Wood, although it's set on reality, one could just classify it as some absurdist fiction, I think - because of how absurd it is lol

fun fact, that song is based from the East German Anthem. yeah, I mean the song from the previous video I posted.

high_time wrote...
leonard267 wrote...

yeah, it totally deconstructs thing such as utter nihilism in a satiric tone =)

that aside, he's probably one of my favorite characters. also, dat smile.

about Norwegian Wood, although it's set on reality, one could just classify it as some absurdist fiction, I think - because of how absurd it is lol

fun fact, that song is based from the East German Anthem. yeah, I mean the song from the previous video I posted.

What game was that and what is it about?

Digressing a little, I think I should be working on the next parody. I may have to leave the site just like Shark. I will be doing an internship next Monday.
leonard267 wrote...

What game was that?

Digressing a little, I think I should be working on the next parody. I may have to leave the site just like Shark. I will be doing an internship next Monday.

I think it's titled Sengoku Rance.

that's a shame, hope you'd be back there once a while so we can chat.
Xenon FAKKU Writer
The finals poll is up.

Read closely and make your decision for the winner of the Readers Choice and Runner-up awards.
Xenon wrote...
The finals poll is up.

Read closely and make your decision for the winner of the Readers Choice and Runner-up awards.

Yay... I won the poll... Let us celebrate...
wait a minute, I think the previous posts just disappeared like that =/
So I'm saying my goodbye's to W&F

@leo: You're a great comedian and if I remember correctly, you also got a degree on planning buildings. That's way more interesting than the average jobs people go for in Murika.

@high: I never got past chapter two of scenery of Tranquil places. When I'm back, I'll read the rest. And don't study Psycology, try Psychiatrist. Otherwise, you'll end up in unemployment and a big debt.

@xnine: Damn, you write good, I'll miss reading your stories.

@Assasin: I hope your Japanese gets better and you make good cash outta the translations. You're Christmas story's still in my head, you know, the Christmas romance once. Twas sweet.

@FGRaptor: Write moar, if I'm back, your stories will be among the first thing I get my hands on when I'm back. Make sure you hang around a lot in the lounge from now on.

Come to think of it, I will be leaving as well. The world of work beckons. I won't be absent entirely though. Perhaps I will drop by occasionally but penning parodies like what I have been doing most of the past week won't happen.