Watermarks?

Watermarks?

Total Votes : 5,955
hehe keep the watermark! it signifies all your hardwork!!! plus Evryone on the Fakku team deserves credit!!! XD keep up the Good Work!
keep them at all cost
I say keep them. To me, it's like a lighthouse that says, "Hey! Come here for some great hentai!" I mean, you guys have some of the best tastes so it only makes sense to keep them for others to know who worked(in any ways possible) on some of the best doujinshi around.
you should be proud of your own work. and also, the watermark doesn't bother me at all.
keep it!! :D
Fakku watermarks let people know where the manga comes from. As long as the author's name attached, it's okay I think.
Keep'em..

It spreads the word of Fakku!
oh yeah~

You guys deserve credits for your hard work. Keep it up.

[Im impressed on the vote count, its amusing that many have participated in this poll.]
To be honest.. I've never noticed the watermarks so it's not a big issue for me. Now that I know there actually are watermarks I vote Fakku should keep them. Partly because I (can't) see them (?)..and because Fakku is awesome.. or something haha..!
I would say keep them since they aren't really distracting. Not only that, but it gives you guys the credit you deserve.
I think you should keep them, their not in the way or anything and you guys deserve some recognition for your work
I like the Fakku watermark. It doesn't detract from the picture yet it marks the scan and makes sure that people can not claim false credit for Fakku's work.
They don't bother me at all. Besides, you guys deserve a little praise here and there.
WHAT ARE WATERMARKS????
b.t.o wrote...
WHAT ARE WATERMARKS????

at the bottom right of every page, there's the word FAKKU. It's there on every doujin they translated except there most recent one. The poll is weather or not to remove that.
Up until I saw the front-page post about the watermarks, I didn't even realise FAKKU was watermarking.

I'm for small, unobtrusive, watermarks.
well i dont really care about it but its no big deal...
btw whos the image of on the title screen?

looks familiar…

and keep the watermarks, it's like stopping leechers
in all truth since the watermark is so non intrusive keep it!
As long as your not deliberately putting them in places that piss people off i say go for it!
Also all you guys at the top deserve to protect your hard work...
I have had my work stolen before... I know your reasons ^_^
There were watermarks?...................oh wait I see it!
Nuf said! keep up the awesome work guys! ^_^
The watermarks are not disturbing in any way while u'r reading the manga.
I think you guys deserve to keep their own quality mark on your way even its not a watermark. But the point here is to keep watermarks or not. Just keep them you did it you get credits for it, That's the way^^.
Keep the watermark! It's fun and watermaky.