Do you like mecha anime?

Do you like mecha anime?

Total Votes : 3,725
Sou Yaguruma wrote...
BH2 wrote...
Speaking of mechas maybe you guys can help me im looking for one. When I was younger, and had not started watching anime yet, I was streaming through the t.v and I saw what i think was an anime. All i can remember is a piece of the opening it showed a dark city, dark as in dark not evil, and it was snowing then a mecha face came out that looked like a gundam. Also i think their mechas were in space, are planes that turn to mechas, and two of the main characters were enemies, but friends.

P.S. No it is not gundam seed or destiny and it might not be a gundam based anime, but the faces make you think they were.

Thanks for the help!

Sounds like Gundam Wing.

Im pretty sure it wasnt gundam wing, I cant be sure because I havent seen all the episodes, but from what little memory I have the mechas i am talking about are different. Either way ill check just in case and thanks
Currently rewatching Gundam 00 and IGPX
Never seen it. But I might try, I like Godzilla, does that count ?

Anyways, anyone think that anime just lost their mojo these days ? I haven't watch anime since like 5 years ago. Can somebody recommend me a Great anime please. No need to be popular, as long as it has a lot of action and no ecchi. lol, I know it sound strange but yeah I hate ecchi anime XD.
Do I like Mecha Anime?

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!
Well it depends if the mecha are poorly designed I won't even consider watching it.
sometimes depends on the other genres.
godsend The Pun Master
deltakiller22 wrote...
As long as it has an actual plot i am fine with it. Eureka Seven [...]*snipped*

This.
Eureka Seven (at first) felt like the plot was gonna be a casual thing.
Oh, was I ever glad to be so wrong.

Turned out to be this amazing, deep, entirely unexpected masterpiece.

And then AO came along and fucked the entire ending up. Seriously, was BONES trying to murder its fandom?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bones_(studio)

It was like they were completely blind to what they were doing.

P.S.

Also, ZOIDS.
Chaotic Century ONLY. New Century was just 'meh' in comparison, and all the other ones were just downright CRAP.
godsend wrote...
And then AO came along and fucked the entire ending up.

I KNOW, RIGHT?!
I did vote sometimes but that Medabee is ....
I like mecha animes.
Gundam universe, macross, TTGL, Eureka 7 and some Series that had actually good plot.
except for that "Sayonara no Tsubasa" movie.
I suddenly questioned myself on why did i watch that.
Depends. Lol that medabot...childhood memories~!!
Zoids Chaotic Century is the best thing! I only recently discovered it, but that means I don't suffer from childhood-bias on it.
There are plot-holes you could fit a Gojulas inside, but that doesn't stop me from loving it. The story is quite solid, and the fan-service (the measly amount of it) is kinda well-balanced.
Also, really awesome characters. (Especially in the Manga, that thing is GOLD. The females there are just so incredibly epic!)
Only few of them

1. Gundam series
2. Macross series
3. Patlabor series

Others ? i didn't really interested.
Slapstix Butt Lover
Not really. I don't think it's stupid, it's just not for me.
I haven't finished it yet but Aldnoah.Zero looks promising.
I do. But I must like the story premise or the mecha must be interesting in some way.
Forum Image: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/1f6064b7dd0205890c9040088541d98a1334301750_full.jpg

Not great fan of mechanical things to begin with.

I LOVE Fakku! by the way.
Hummm Actually... Since.. I am a Gundam..
Come on, how can't you don't like anime like Gundam and Evangelion
Not my favorite genre but the ones i saw i liked!