FAKKU Books: New Titles March 2015

Holoofyoistu The Messenger
i actually cant afford all these if you keep releasing like this...
Dont get me wrong, im still going to buy them all. i just cant afford it.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Holoofyoistu wrote...

I know this feeling too well... I think I need a new job.
"We just officially announced five new books that we will be publishing in 2015! Including books by NaPaTa, Hamao, Inoue Kiyoshirou, mogg, and Meme50!"
Including books by NaPaTa, Hamao, Inoue Kiyoshirou, mogg, and Meme50!"
Including books by NaPaTa
NaPaTa

Forum Image: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/698/068/a4e.jpg
See more on Know Your Meme
Oooh!! A yandere book! And I have been trying to hard to have my wallet survive the winter. . . I guess the books will have to keep me warm in the winter then.
I, honestly, can not wait for the NaPaTa release. I miss reading NaPaTa's releases on here so much that I'm willing to buy the book.
NaPaTa!!!!!!!!!!

This is the first one I'm buying physical for sure.
Guess I better start doing some overtime at work.
WildFour wrote...
Oooh!! A yandere book! And I have been trying to hard to have my wallet survive the winter. . . I guess the books will have to keep me warm in the winter then.

If you are talking about the Inoue Kiyoshirou's tankoubon, there is only one yandere chapter IIRC. The girl wasn't even his irlfriend, because the guy is already married. It has good reaction faces though.
creapsmantic wrote...
any chance of Distant and Fue Tanks ?

Fue has no works at Wani Magazine.
Seems the goal for 2015 is for my wallet to become a lot lighter. Very well, carry on.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
luinthoron wrote...
Holoofyoistu wrote...

I know this feeling too well... I think I need a new job.

i need a new roomate... ive been paying both parts of my rent for the last few months and i really cant afford the extra 450 a month... but im moving in a few weeks, so that should lift some of the burden
Can't wait for NaPaTa!
Fuck yeah, FAKKU. You guys came thru. I emailed you guys asking for a NaPaTa book, and now my prayers have been answered. Can't wait ^_^