FAKKU Subscription Suggestions

FAKKU Unlimited is a term we are using to describe the bonus features your account is granted while you are an active subscriber. This gives us a chance to add new features to FAKKU that we couldn't normally due to how hard they are to scale with all of the anonymous users on the website. FAKKU Gold features may eventually be added to all accounts.

What features would you like to see?

Current Features

Hide Advertisements
The ability to turn on/off all advertisements on FAKKU

Saved library of your last 5 uploaded avatars

Read Later
Ability to add content your read later list

Read History
Ability to view content you have read in the past

Custom Rank
Users can define any custom rank on their forum account

Custom Rank Color
Users choose unique colors for their forum rank

FAKKU Subscriber Achievement
While subscription is active, "FAKKU Subscriber" achievement

FAKKU Gold Forum Access
Access to FAKKU Gold forum

Customize FAKKU
Ability to personalize FAKKU through various config options, such as comments per page, topics per page, content per page, etc

Planned Features

Read Progress
FAKKU will keep track of your position in a piece of content/book. If you leave and come back to reading something, it will start at the page you left off.

Bookmarking
Ability to bookmark pages within a book, label the bookmark (awesome dickgirls on this page), and list all of your bookmarks

Achievement Organization
Users can rearrange their achievements and decide the order they appear on their profile (or if they appear at all)
KAN-Man Meat Supreme
Could the comments we post on chapters/releases be a lustrous gold as well? Just so we can feel that much more special.
Hanayome Ultimate Laziness
Was wondering if there will be a Magazine tab or link. It'd be nice if the page looked similar to the profile books page.
MrSnorlax In need of a budget.
Will the 10% off purchases be continued? It's currently not showing up when I try to place an order.
MrSnorlax wrote...
Will the 10% off purchases be continued? It's currently not showing up when I try to place an order.

Unfortunately we did discontinue the FAKKU Gold discount. In the future we will instead have sales or limited discount events for Gold users (example, FAKKU Gold users get 50% off all books).
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
One small thing I noticed - the achievement on the profile has been renamed to FAKKU Subscriber, but the notification still says FAKKU Gold.
luinthoron wrote...
One small thing I noticed - the achievement on the profile has been renamed to FAKKU Subscriber, but the notification still says FAKKU Gold.

Aha good catch, I'll make sure that gets fixed
glarbage Tanlines.
One thing I'm curious about, and it may have been that I didn't notice it, but during the process of subscribing, I didn't actually see the price listed. I know that you mentioned the price in the forums previously, but there wasn't any sort of receipt or anything that listed it when I put in my information. Again, I might have just missed it (and I can't go back to check it now), but in case I didn't, I thought it should be brought up.
glarbage wrote...
One thing I'm curious about, and it may have been that I didn't notice it, but during the process of subscribing, I didn't actually see the price listed. I know that you mentioned the price in the forums previously, but there wasn't any sort of receipt or anything that listed it when I put in my information. Again, I might have just missed it (and I can't go back to check it now), but in case I didn't, I thought it should be brought up.

The price is listed on the page where you select between Credit Card and Bitcoin, I agree though it should be more obvious.

We actually haven't added in the confirmation email once your subscription starts letting you know it went through properly, I'll be adding that in later today.
blackice85 FAKKU! Gold
Jacob wrote...
MrSnorlax wrote...

Unfortunately we did discontinue the FAKKU Gold discount. In the future we will instead have sales or limited discount events for Gold users (example, FAKKU Gold users get 50% off all books).

Yeah I didn't expect that to stick around, I imagine that would eat into profits too much. Might be nice for customers in the short term, but ultimately it's bad for everyone if your profit margins are too thin.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Just a curious feature you could possibly add for the read later list, link the last page on the book your reading to the first of the next or at least some clever hyperlinking to help you move down your read later list faster without returning to the menu.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Jacob wrote...
[size=18]Custom Rank Color[/size]

I'm guessing more colors well be added at a later date? Cuz right now there is only Gold and Red.
Tsamari wrote...
Jacob wrote...

I'm guessing more colors well be added at a later date? Cuz right now there is only Gold and Red.

You tell me! Do you want more colors?
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Jacob wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
Jacob wrote...

[color=#ff69b4]Yes. Would love for Pink or like a Dark Purple to be added.[/color]
623 FAKKU QA
Jacob wrote...
Tsamari wrote...
Jacob wrote...

A standard rainbow would probably be adequate for those who want it. Also maybe silver to go with the gold. Get all Pokemon up in here.
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
Jacob wrote...
MrSnorlax wrote...

I'd really prefer the 10% discount (or even a 5% discount) over this new sales specifically for FAKKU Gold users thing.

Sales are a pain in the ass, it's a real pain to buy anything at the normal price just to find out that they're offering 50% off of it and everything else in the store the very next week. ಠ_______ಠ

EDIT: Even FAKKU Rewards Points would be less annoying than sales!
623 FAKKU QA
TrixieTang wrote...
Jacob wrote...
MrSnorlax wrote...

I'd really prefer the 10% discount (or even a 5% discount) over this new sales specifically for FAKKU Gold users thing.

Sales are a pain in the ass, it's a real pain to buy anything at the normal price just to find out that they're offering 50% off of it and everything else in the store the very next week. ಠ_______ಠ

I'm sure Jake would refund you. Besides, the Valentine's Sale was a huge success as far as I could tell since Jake said over 2,000 books were sold in a couple days. I'll admit it's a little different here since it's members only, but I think strategic placement of sales, such as when a new, popular book is about to release, could be very beneficial.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
623 wrote...
TrixieTang wrote...
Jacob wrote...
MrSnorlax wrote...

I'm sure Jake would refund you. Besides, the Valentine's Sale was a huge success as far as I could tell since Jake said over 2,000 books were sold in a couple days. I'll admit it's a little different here since it's members only, but I think strategic placement of sales, such as when a new, popular book is about to release, could be very beneficial.

Or just have a consistent seasonal sale around holidays or the summer. That way there's no surprise when a sale would occur.
623 FAKKU QA
Tsujoi wrote...
623 wrote...
TrixieTang wrote...
Jacob wrote...
MrSnorlax wrote...

Or just have a consistent seasonal sale around holidays or the summer. That way there's no surprise when a sale would occur.

That too, like the Steam sales. But I feel like that should be open to all users and not just Gold members.
sadmir Moe Connoisseur
TrixieTang wrote...
Jacob wrote...
MrSnorlax wrote...

I agree. Sales are great for people who usually never buy anything, they do nothing for loyal consumers who are constantly pre ordering and buying everything.