FAKKU Subscription Suggestions

TrixieTang wrote...
EDIT: Even FAKKU Rewards Points would be less annoying than sales!

This is a neat idea, something we can start looking at doing (J-List does something similar. Maybe we can tie it into the achievement system as well, where achievements can give you points you can later spend on products.

623 wrote...
I'm sure Jake would refund you. Besides, the Valentine's Sale was a huge success as far as I could tell since Jake said over 2,000 books were sold in a couple days. I'll admit it's a little different here since it's members only, but I think strategic placement of sales, such as when a new, popular book is about to release, could be very beneficial.

This is correct, if you ever buy a book and it immediately goes on sale just email us and we'll refund you the difference. We don't have an official policy on this, but I'll look into getting one written up.
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
Jacob wrote...
TrixieTang wrote...
EDIT: Even FAKKU Rewards Points would be less annoying than sales!

This is a neat idea, something we can start looking at doing (J-List does something similar. Maybe we can tie it into the achievement system as well, where achievements can give you points you can later spend on products.

Yeah. The more that I think about it, the more that I like the idea of earning FAKKU Points on purchases (and just saying "FAKKU Points").

As for my thoughts on J-List... well, let's just say that FAKKU is far better at correctly packaging and shipping H-Manga than J-List will ever be...
TrixieTang wrote...
just saying "FAKKU Points"

FAP Points

[size=24]( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)[/size]
blackice85 FAKKU! Gold
Jacob wrote...
This is correct, if you ever buy a book and it immediately goes on sale just email us and we'll refund you the difference. We don't have an official policy on this, but I'll look into getting one written up.

Often times retailers use 30 days as a time frame (which I think is more than fair IMO), but obviously that's something you can decide for yourself.
I♥Ecchi Ecchi is ♥ Ecchi is ✞
its there any place to know the time left on our subscription so i dont forgot to subscribe in the future before the time its over :S
I❤Ecchi wrote...
its there any place to know the time left on our subscription so i dont forgot to subscribe in the future before the time its over :S

It appears in My Account -> Settings -> FAKKU Gold
I♥Ecchi Ecchi is ♥ Ecchi is ✞
Jacob wrote...
I❤Ecchi wrote...

It appears in My Account -> Settings -> FAKKU Gold

thanks jacob lol i miss it when i put the custom rank xD
souly101 SirFapAlot
I tried subscribing through my galaxy s6 edge phone and i even tried desktop mode but some of the wording is cut off in the browsers which includes the green link to proceed.
Had to wait till I got home to subscribe but other than that it works.

Also it would have been a nice addition to receive an email confirmation like you do when you buy the digital copies of the books, but like you said it just takes you straight into the success page while taking your money without a confirmation sent to the email address.

not that i mind it but some people like getting confirmation mail XD

Suggestion
how about for every 3 consecutive months you are a member you get 1 free month added free of charge, or for every year on the date that you 1st subscribed you get a free month think of it as an anniversary present for ever trying out the subscription =P

I know there is a subscription for a month to month basis will there also be like 3month deals 6month deals or 1year deals? at special discounts per say save 10-20% depending on the method you chose etc..

also how about adding a member gold member subscription history that post you your account on a month to month basis for example like how crunchy roll does it, it tells you each month that you paid for said membership etc.. keeping a track of how long in total you have been a premium member etc.. which would be located in the gold settings.

and one more feature how about a free 1 week trial? hell it can even be a 3day trial to try to get people to subscribe if they love the content they see/fap to, of course it will require CC information and will have to be canceled before they get billed "this will happen when this goes live for everyone to use"
beeEAZY Raep Horse
One thing I can say is that you can possibly add a section for the fakku gold material instead of mixing it together with the others.

Unless I'm missing something and the gold content is separated from the non subscription material
Aneko-chan Random Game Developer
Short list:
-Paypal checkout
-Pre-Pay times (e.g buy for 1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months, 1 Year)
-User referral (Buy gold with 3 of your friends, pay a little bit less)
-Display achievements on forums under profile picture
-Dark Mode that to reduce eye strain at night
-User Profiles that can change the layout of fakku, e.g change the colour from red to purple, use dark backgrounds, hide certain sections
-Opt in state of the art testing to try out new cutting-edge fakku projects before the general public
-Read in original language, If a English translation is uploaded, have the ability to also upload the original so users can swap languages, or if multiple languages exist, easily swap between them
-Being able to sample up-coming books by reading the first part
-more comming soon-
Exclusive store items for FAKKU Gold subscribers.
chrono01 2D Waifu > 3D Waifu
Jacob wrote...
TrixieTang wrote...
just saying "FAKKU Points"

FAP Points

[size=24]( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)[/size]

FAKKUmulated Points. \(^o^)/
Hakua ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙
I'd love to have the ability to blacklist specific tags.
Hakua wrote...

Same here, there are certain tags I don't like *cough* forced *cough*
sadmir Moe Connoisseur
Aneko-chan wrote...
-Dark Mode that to reduce eye strain at night

Yes, this please.
Aneko-chan wrote...
Hakua wrote...

Same here, there are certain tags I don't like *cough* forced *cough*

Aha this is a good idea, I'll see if we can get this added this week. It's been on our backlog for a while.
Speaking of backlog, I should get back to work on fakkuverse 2.0....

(Might be going a bit overboard tough)
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/OD2DclL.jpg

Back on topic, What will all the payment stuff be? Stuff I personally prefer are IDeal which works with all european banks and doesn't require a credit card and PayPal (for obvious reasons)
BloodKage Hikage's Lolipop
lingcao1 wrote...
This is would be for Beta members only but like an achievement for testing out FAKKU Gold in addition to the currently subscribed achievement

I concur with that. It's always nice to show off your beta-ness.

I'd like an option to dl the subscription books. Probably would work best in PDF form as you can set security and expirations on them. Perhaps limit it to one dl out at a time. Think of it as checking out a book except its a fappable pdf.
Some great ideas I had have already been mentioned, but oh well.

I will forever push the idea of an official Fakku! app. In my eyes, something that helps me have access to all bookmarked content on my account (*wink*), if this could be tagged then even better.

Following up, maybe have the option of fast-forwarding a chapter you don't find agreeable; so within this maybe breaking down the books into simple to click-read chapters, kinda like a drop-down list or bullet points.

While some threw up the idea of downloading the book or chapters of such, if possible I'd consider the idea of maybe a quota download. Say for example, you get 2 chapters to download, and afterward must delete them to download more. More of an incentive tease, but one I've found to be very useful in other companies that have this model implemented.

Lastly, and this is mostly a pet peeve of mine, is scan resolution. Personally the idea of full screen reading isn't appealing to me, so maybe having an option of scaled down scans with margins might be a good idea?
theamatuer Professional Masterbat
I'm thinking we should have a section that lists magazines like the books sections. Though honestly jacob is probalby planning to do that anyways