One insignificant thing that made your day better

artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Gravity cat wrote...
Spoiler:
The "soft" G occurs when G comes before E, I or Y according to English grammar.

The word gift.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
artcellrox wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Spoiler:
The "soft" G occurs when G comes before E, I or Y according to English grammar.

The word gift.

Giant, giraffe, package :^)
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
The little thing that made me happy today, was a reminder English is a WEIRD language.
  • I didn't have to work Black Friday.
    Spoiler:
    Though I do all weekend

• Yesterday on Pokémon Sun I caught a Magnemite and nicknamed it Maggie Smith. Today while grinding levels I was also watching TFS Plays Pokémon Moon Nuzlocke, and they caught a Magnemite and named it Maggie. I had a happy.

• And today I caught a Delibird. When my friend told me you can get them early on, I specifically went to Route 3 to get one.
i found some clip called Cream Lemon Yuri and found it very cute.

Besides that I got my hands on a copy of Korby no Karika Kids. (Kirby Star Stacker) and Panic Bomber W. I'm enjoying those games
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Finished translating/typesetting my second manga chapter. Also found a pretty good cleaner. It feels good seeing your scanlation work put up for others to read.
We got new receipt printers. They weren't just plug-and-play so required a technician to get them configured to our tills. But they print an entire sheet almost instantly, our last ones printed line-by-line and took forever.

It's sad when this makes my day.
One of my betas didn't try to yap my face off while we were viewing the same piece in Google docs.
Went to an annual party event the charity shop holds and saw my friend's sister who I haven't seen in a month. It was a good evening.

Spoiler:
The only downside was a neckbearded guy who went into a one-sided conversation with me about his favourite anime.

We were talking about nicknaming habits for Pokémon, and he talks about how he nicknamed Zekrom and Reshiram after a couple of dragons from an anime he liked. But he then went into full intimate detail about the anime on an autistic level. Probably went on about it for 20 minutes. I lost interest after the first few minutes but didn't want to be rude. Thank Christ someone else chipped in with other anime topics. Thank Christ the small social circle that we formed liked anime.

19th December
Had a spot come up on my pubic bone the last few days. Burst it this morning by pressing on it. Immediate relief in the form of a stream of pus and blood

5th January

On Pokémon Sun I chain-SOS'd Cubones because I heard they summon Kangaskhan (Damnit Game Freak) and when I finally got one after 30+ Cubones it had 4 perfect IVs and one nearly perfect.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/G0xD0Rj.jpg

6th January
Got a level 100 Smeargle through Wonder Trade. It was obviously somebody's Shiny Hunter/SOS Chainer since it has moves typical of one with maxed PP, maxed IVs, the Technician ability, and Adamant nature. I have the feeling the guy didn't mean to WT it since I've almost traded off some of mine before now.

Their loss is my gain.
NekoPara Volume 3 Trailer's been released. Looks like the release date is late April.

Maple and Cinnamon boobs.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/r20bnUq.png

We finally get to fuck best girls.
I got five rainbow ores in my minetest world today.
It's snowing for the first time in 4 years (probably longer).

Had numerous weather forecasts predicting snow since the last time and never actually getting any.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Gravity cat wrote...
It's snowing for the first time in 4 years (probably longer).

Had numerous weather forecasts predicting snow since the last time and never actually getting any.

where am from we always get snow every year.
and it started to snow today.
and i don't like the snow.
I have one route to go on Akiba's Trip. It'll be good to have a relatively normal sleeping pattern again once I clear it. I've buggered up my sleeping pattern in my goal for Platinum.

Spoiler:
Deceptively short game until you do all the side missions, aim for all the collectables (though the trophy is only getting a certain amount of each type, not all), and playing the story a minimum of 4 times (because waifu routes) to get every trophy for platinum. It's taken me almost a week.

Edit: Shion's route is officially my favourite. She openly admits she's in love with you, Zenya's revealed not to actually have died after being defeated, Soga posesses Kati which doesn't happen in any other route, you fight your friends who believe you've betrayed them so have to fight them, which means her route grants you the most unique clothes and weapons of every route in the game, Shizuku's all like "So you've become violent not long after I made you my familiar. It's my fault so I'm going to waste you", and the ending is significantly different to the other routes. What a rollercoaster that was.
Snuggles and cuddles for me!
I love those.
15 hours sleep. 11pm right round to 2pm.

Although I felt like death when I woke up I felt like I fucking needed that.
I bought Odinsphere some time ago on PSN and I started playing it last night out of boredom.

Didn't expect it to be such a fun game. Very story driven. The only way to respawn enemies is to restart an entire chapter, which is kind of annoying but it encourages grind.
I might be going to an arcade next week. Not sure which one yet though,. It it can't be chuck E Cheese though. They won't let you in if your over 18 and don't have a kid with you. In related news, you can apparently get alcoholic drinks at Chuck E Cheese now (there's probably a limit, but hey! Beer!)
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I hate Brady but making Goodell give him the trophy is a good laugh.