Anime Expo 2017

Pages Prev12345Next
Hordini 2D is better than 3D
I'll be attending this year and I have a few questions about the MEME50 signing:

Can I bring my own book to be signed?
Should I cover parts of the book up before bringing it to the con?
Would it be possible to have both books signed?

Can't wait for the con! The MEME50 Box is mine!! ヽ(°ã€‡°)ノ
YQII wrote...
It will be the same deal as with the last two box sets (Bosshi and saitom). Assuming it's not sold out, any copies that are left after the event will be sold online, and all the included books will be available digitally for you some time after Anime Expo (and maybe something else that we're not talking about yet).

We'll also try to put up updates for the new books and magazines we're revealing at our industry panel on Monday shortly after the panel.

Thanks for the heads up. I have a few more questions, no worries if you don't know the answer.

How much is the MEME50 box going to cost? Will you take credit/debit or just cash?

Will it only be sold in the FAKKU booth (1411) or other locations at AX, like the MEME50 Q&A panel?

I see we need an 18+ wristband to attend the FAKKU panels, but do we also need to have the 18+ wristband to get into the FAKKU booth in the exhibit hall or just an ID?
Amazing how big fakku has become!
YQII wrote...
We'll also try to put up updates for the new books and magazines we're revealing at our industry panel on Monday shortly after the panel.

books and magazines we're revealing

magazines

MetalGearSolidAlertSound.mp3
Professional Lolicon wrote...
I'll be attending this year and I have a few questions about the MEME50 signing:

Can I bring my own book to be signed?
Should I cover parts of the book up before bringing it to the con?
Would it be possible to have both books signed?

Can't wait for the con! The MEME50 Box is mine!! ヽ(°ã€‡°)ノ

As long as it's an official MEME50 work (doujin are okay), bring it!
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
Quick question for thoses of us that cant make the con are you going to post the "Hentai Worth Watching"?
Buff_Daddy_Dizzle The True Buff Bizzle
Gah! I bought a ticket to the saturday party, but I won't be able to make it!

Don't suppose I might be able to exchange it for sunday party maybe?
Buff_Daddy_Dizzle wrote...

If you cant make Saturday, would it be possible to buy the ticket?
Buff_Daddy_Dizzle The True Buff Bizzle
4g63gst96 wrote...

It's got my name on it, but unless they really care about that, I don't see why not. Granted, it's up to the folks in charge.
Are you guys by any chance streaming the breaking news panel like twitch ? Or am I going to have to wait til someone video record it ?
I can get one copy of the meme box, if anyone is interested. pm me
I'm picking up an extra box, if someone wants it pm me.
I noticed in the announcement that it said 24 books will be on sale on the floor, and then realized you guys have released more than 24 books. Any insight as to which ones will not be making a physical appearance?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
owellherewego wrote...
I noticed in the announcement that it said 24 books will be on sale on the floor, and then realized you guys have released more than 24 books. Any insight as to which ones will not be making a physical appearance?

Everyone past love gun since that the last one shipped. Excursion Day 99 might be there... maybe. So most likely these won;t be there:
[F4U] Excursion Day 99
[Yurikawa] Summer Love Geek Girl
[Higenamuchi] Misdirection
[Toroshio] Melty Maiden
[Kojima Miu] The Double Secret
4g63gst96 wrote...

It's got my name on it, but unless they really care about that, I don't see why not. Granted, it's up to the folks in charge.

I don't think it matters if your name is on it, if you're still up for selling I'll take it off your hands.
Looky-tan Got Megane?
Other plans happened, so I won't be making it to rooftop party...

But at least I got meme50 box

Also, holyshit the lines this year are inside
I went to the panel last night at anime expo. Omg it was amazing, fakku is hands down the best. It blew everything else AE had to offer out of the water. Thank you fakku!
So... are there any meme50 boxes left?! If so, how many? And if so, i call dibs on one!
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
luckydog001 wrote...

And angry weebs screams into the ethos.

Well at least there will be digital.
Pages Prev12345Next