Koume Keito Doujin Box Set coming to Fakku Store?

Pages 123Next
xddbad Listless
In the title. posted this last year about Meme50 Box Set, It ended up coming to the store in limited quantity. Will this be true of the Koume Keito one too?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
99.99999999999999999% sure it will. Maybe they had couple boxes set aside but mostly the leftovers from the con. Hope for 200.
Since I can't make AX this year, I'm hoping they will put it on the store as well. It would also be nice if they set aside a few of the ISHiKEi and Koume Keito postcards to randomly distribute with orders of the doujin box set or buy separately bundled for like $5. If they could have some that are signed, that would also be cool.

Given they did put up each box set from past years on the store, and I believe also had each restocked at least once, I'd say the odds are in our favor they will have copies of the Koume Keito box set on the store at a later date. Looking at last year's offering of the MEME50 box, that went up around mid August.
Oh god I hope it does and I have plenty of warning and I’m not at work because I might have to fake that im sick I will pay lots of money
They need to bring back the old box sets too. I'm fairly certain they would sell out once again.
MakiMyAngeru Reco is my Goddess
I really hope so!
most excited about possible Koume Keito box!
Any way of having future doujin box sets be sold via UP1?
Saito09 wrote...

If you contact UP1 and ask them for a special order they will try their best to put an order in for it, though they won't list it for general sale on their website, this goes for a lot of items, they have catered to some of my special requests in the past before.
AX is over is there any info if the box set is coming to the store anytime soon
sammybcps wrote...
Saito09 wrote...

If you contact UP1 and ask them for a special order they will try their best to put an order in for it, though they won't list it for general sale on their website, this goes for a lot of items, they have catered to some of my special requests in the past before.

Cool, thanks for the tip!
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
Waiting for my chance to snag a copy.
If anyone would be able to snag a signed one I’ll trade a sealed meme 50 signed one.
sl01 wrote...
Waiting for my chance to snag a copy.
same here
Is there any chance of this coming to the store?
Still waiting for this to hit the store it was stated that information would hit last month. Is it still happening
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
The short answer is yes, however I do not have details yet on when it'll be announced. But I promise we'll give a heads up ahead of time so you won't miss it.
xddbad Listless
Brittany wrote...
The short answer is yes, however I do not have details yet on when it'll be announced. But I promise we'll give a heads up ahead of time so you won't miss it.

Sweet, thanks for the heads up!
MakiMyAngeru Reco is my Goddess
Brittany wrote...

Awesome! thanks for the answer!
Brittany wrote...
You da best :) Thanks for the info.
Pages 123Next