Order Status and Store Update

Pages Prev12345Next
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
inthebrilliantblue wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Chokchai wrote...
Please, consider to add crypto-currency checkout options to new store. Thanks.

Seconded.

Also, any chance we will see figures back as well? There was one I wanted to buy but this whole ordeal happened the day before I went to do it.

There was one before the stores down time. Bitpay. I think it let you use a bunch of different coins

They dont even have to use bitcoin, they could use a coin that tracks the value of the US dollar like USD coin (USDC) or Tether (USDT) so they dont have to have a weird system in place to say how much bitcoin they need for payment (like for real, its a pain to see something like 0.00042 btc just for $20). Just say its coming from this wallet address, wait for it to transfer, check the address and process the order. Dont even need Bitpay.

We used to have one that was bitcoin based but like the credit transaction and paypal they blocked adult services. The bit pay only was available i think for the last 7-8 months. I can just transfer coin to my prepaid debt it like 3 mins max. By the time i fill out the card info it available. Prepaid debt works globally for me.
animefreak_usa wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Chokchai wrote...

Seconded.

Also, any chance we will see figures back as well? There was one I wanted to buy but this whole ordeal happened the day before I went to do it.

There was one before the stores down time. Bitpay. I think it let you use a bunch of different coins

They dont even have to use bitcoin, they could use a coin that tracks the value of the US dollar like USD coin (USDC) or Tether (USDT) so they dont have to have a weird system in place to say how much bitcoin they need for payment (like for real, its a pain to see something like 0.00042 btc just for $20). Just say its coming from this wallet address, wait for it to transfer, check the address and process the order. Dont even need Bitpay.

We used to have one that was bitcoin based but like the credit transaction and paypal they blocked adult services. The bit pay only was available i think for the last 7-8 months. I can just transfer coin to my prepaid debt it like 3 mins max. By the time i fill out the card info it available. Prepaid debt works globally for me.

i know stuff like ubiq and matic is popular
I am missing at least a few orders from before 2019 But the digital copies are still in my library so I’m fine
animefreak_usa wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Chokchai wrote...

Seconded.

Prepaid could work too. Would fit in nicely with the new "Tasks" thing they added. Maybe have it be $1 equal to 1 FU! token, then use the tokens instead?
Hope we will see a "catch-up" of book release for the weeks missed from the online ordering.

Wondering if Fakku will ever get to a point where they will be doing one book release per week.
Hi, I’m interested in subscribing to Fakku Unlimited, but I’m unsure if the storefront being down affects my ability to purchase a subscription. I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask. Is it possible and safe to subscribe while the store is being fixed? It looks like I’m able to use my free 14 day trial, but I’m hesitant to start it if I know I’ll encounter problems when entering my card information and such. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question in advance, and I hope you all have a wonderful day.
NTKO wrote...
Hi, I’m interested in subscribing to Fakku Unlimited, but I’m unsure if the storefront being down affects my ability to purchase a subscription. I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask. Is it possible and safe to subscribe while the store is being fixed? It looks like I’m able to use my free 14 day trial, but I’m hesitant to start it if I know I’ll encounter problems when entering my card information and such. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question in advance, and I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Different system. Should be able.
https://www.fakku.net/forums/feedback-suggestions-and-support/fakku-store-update
Digital checkout is back online! I'll make a bigger announcement about it tomorrow while we monitor the rollout tonight.

If anyone has issues, let me know.
any plans to accept crypto again? i don't see it as an option anymore.
Is there an ETA for physical checkout?
If I buy the digital version of a book now, will I be able to pay the difference for the physical version later?
In case you guys missed it.
The shop is working again ^^
Youma81 wrote...
In case you guys missed it.
The shop is working again ^^

Off for me
when physical?!

Just found out about what happened and was obviously planning on buying some physical manga... an ETA for when that might be possible would be really nice.
Are we gonna be able to buy physical books again soon?
Legit the only thing Im
waiting on is to be able to buy physical books.
BakaRobin wrote...
Legit the only thing Im
waiting on is to be able to buy physical books.

I buy physical too as sometimes my internet is just not stable enough for even text based websites. Though I wanted to buy some figures before all this went down, as well as maybe one or two of the skateboards.
My order history is still not showing anything older than Jan 2019.
If we make a digital purchase online, can we get the physical version of the book shipped once the physical store is available again without having to repurchase the digital copy?
kickerk3 wrote...
If we make a digital purchase online, can we get the physical version of the book shipped once the physical store is available again without having to repurchase the digital copy?

This has always been possible. Before the store update, what I did is:

1. Purchase the digital version
2. Purchase a physical copy
3. Send a support ticket with the order ID of the digital purchase and the order ID of the physical purchase
4. Wait for refund
Just wondering, since digital orders are back, will we be seeing new games up for sale soon? Kagura Games has released a few games in the last month that have yet to go up on Fakku Store. Or is Fakku no longer selling new games from them?
Pages Prev12345Next