Unsaid Thoughts v2

Meme's Meme's Meme's everywhere.
It's fine to like Monopolize. Art's good.

Just don't cry when it happens to you IRL though. You can still own up to it by moving on and live a better life.

Spoiler:

It's hard but i'm not a fan of fucking my life up over past mistakes either. Had something kinda similar (but much less sexual) back in my highschool days. But i chose to not let it fuck me up, so i moved away to a big city to study and get a job. Got a sweet college admin work.

I also exercise and diet more and jack off less. Lost 20 kg of weight from 5 years of stress eating from bullshit BSS/Kataomoi regret-induced depression. Just because i haven't got laid yet doesn't mean i shouldn't be a productive human being and kill my positivity on life.
Health failed, restart soon.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Wow I didn't know Carp can go that fast in 2 inches of water on my lawn. Maybe I should catch it and put it back into the river before my dog eats it but I really don't feel like walking 2 miles to the river. Meh. It'll eventually get back to the deep water.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
animefreak_usa wrote...
Wow I didn't know Carp can go that fast in 2 inches of water on my lawn. Maybe I should catch it and put it back into the river before my dog eats it but I really don't feel like walking 2 miles to the river. Meh. It'll eventually get back to the deep water.

for a moment i thought you was talking about carp, as in carp from one piece before releasing it a carp fish
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Unos was sorta gay anyway, and a bit of a faggot. So I can see why.

Hey Rice are you still running RPs these days?

OT: This is to you, my co-workers:

P.S. Rice it's James in case you can even remember me lol... we used to hang out on skype when we did descendants of time RP or something. There were a few others I was in that you ran, like Campione and the one with Yanker and that other guy I can't remember.
animefreak_usa wrote...
"It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a woman's separation, this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation."

Genius.

Truly, you are a gem that will be missed when you go.

Unlike my sorry ass that everyone forgot about after a week probably.
I always had a lot of medical tests. Biopsies bone marrows blood drawings urine samples eye fluid draws test drug test s t d test them sticking a footlong Q-tip down my throat and nose but having to pee in a half gallon jug and having to put that into my refrigerator kind of takes the cake now what's next they're going to make me store my own shit?
Food is so expensive nowadays.
Why is this zygote trying to educate me about a topic I fucking know about just because they learned it in Art 101? Mother fucker I got a fucking Masters in it. Until I lost my vision I was doing it.
Then he tried to say that a certain anime series is shallow and didactic.
This may not be the best time to ask but….

Can you?