One insignificant thing that made your day better

Gravity cat the adequately amused
19th May
Lately I've been more talkative with my colleagues at work and conversations with them have been enjoyable. Even shared some things on BookFace with them.

I've been feeling antisocial lately so this is a good thing for me.

22nd May
Youtube unblocked my Ratchet & Clank 2016 video which was content ID'd for having a 40 second cutscene which apparently was in the movie.
I kept it up despite nobody being able to view it because it wasn't giving me Copyright strikes and hoped they would unblock it. Surprised they actually did.

Fuck yeah shameless self promotion.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
i had my last final. thank loth its finally over
My manager used the word buggernuts yesterday after she knocked a pile of fiction books over.

Always nice when a word you use catches on.
Artist finished my commission pieces. So so so so so happy.
Hey. I've passed 2 exams , still have 5 left.. Once again the tea is my best friend that makes my day better and the mikans or mandarin oranges , I am chewing now are freaking tasty to the extent to make me smile like a kid. In addition the Weather outside is not so bad, good day so far.:)

By the way, (although it's not a the most appropriate place to ask), but purchasing a digital book doesn't grant one the permission to access the forums section under the name books and etc. , is subscribing the only option to make a person access them? Seems so far
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Don't have to pay for student loans anymore, my credit is now in good standing and I just got approved for a second credit card.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Dorall wrote...
Hey. I've passed 2 exams , still have 5 left.. Once again the tea is my best friend that makes my day better and the mikans or mandarin oranges , I am chewing now are freaking tasty to the extent to make me smile like a kid. In addition the Weather outside is not so bad, good day so far.:)

By the way, (although it's not a the most appropriate place to ask), but purchasing a digital book doesn't grant one the permission to access the forums section under the name books and etc. , is subscribing the only option to make a person access them? Seems so far

buying book (physical or digital) gives you access to the book section
subscribing gives you access to the sub section
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Got promoted from doing menial tasks at work to running the business website.
NO WORK AND NO CLASSES!
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
Getting my adderall.
Crammed all my Nozomi merch onto my bed.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13335719_10154336951294124_4664552182966001065_n.jpg?oh=32c01b5f27ffabfab545a2e18a10de8a&oe=57D8D8DD
El ORLY *PokerFace*
Finally got around to chatting up the cute Hindu girl at work.
i found out that someone i really really hate has cancer, and even though that sucks, and i know first hand that cancer is one of the most awful things in the world, when i found out, i had a brief moment of sheer happiness, followed by guilt. This requires further analysis.
Let me tell you a story.

>Be at work with coworkers
>Manager mentions Supervisor is talking to a bloke and is expecting to receive a picture of him during the day. She says she thinks it'll be a catfish, and I think "Dick pic" but I don't say it out loud.
>Later on in the day they check Supervisor's email on the work computer, apparently that's how they communicate since he supposedly works on a cruise ship
>They come back 10 minutes later. Both giggling but manager's mortified. They're reluctant to say why but eventually hint as to what happened.
>Turns out, fuckingcalledit.jpg
>Manager got so paranoid about head office or IT finding out she cleared the computer's browser history. Probably shouldn't have mentioned they can contact the store's ISP to find out what we've been on but I'm so socially awkward I did anyway. However I don't think anyone keeps an eye on the computer 24/7, they've not contacted us before for going on Job sites and IT are unreliable as fuck, so just reassured her that it should be fine. (Even if suddenly clearing the browser history looks a tad suspicious but I didn't say anything, didn't want to bury myself further in worrying her for no reason)
>I kept making subtle dick jokes for an hour after, including singing "You spin me round (like a record)"; the MeatSpin song.
This hospital actually has a working McDonalds. I was at least able to have good fries for lunch.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
I managed to finish downloading a year's worth of War Thunder updates.
waterflame FAKKUDL.NET
Well I woke up and got ready for work and then fell back asleep. I had a dream and at that a good one. I normally don't dream and for it to be great dream as well... double plus. I shockingly wasn't late though I was dreaming for a good extra hour...
Heiyin The Bad Juices
Free tacos from taco bell because the Warrior's lost, BUT FREE TACOS!
Looking up NozoEli on tumblr always lightens my mood.
Satsugai wrote...
Crammed all my Nozomi merch onto my bed.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13335719_10154336951294124_4664552182966001065_n.jpg?oh=32c01b5f27ffabfab545a2e18a10de8a&oe=57D8D8DD

thats a lot of face pillows.

OT: the happy face my coworkers make when something I worked on is finished and uploaded.

also lying on the floor during a meeting. was a good rest.