Which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?

Total Votes : 7,826
metal gear solid 4
hha My choice is always right. . .
I think both are great. Each has advantages I could go into detail about, and also each audience has its ups and downs... but what really grinds my gears is when I see fellow PC gamers talk about gaming. They're SOOO high and mighty about it, they think they're GOD to the console gamers. It's more annoying than the ignorance of some of the console gamers... and from that alone I have voted console.

Get off your high horses, PC gamers.
console because the best games are on them
and people on pc can cheat to easily and the controls suck on pc games
Deifnitely PC , coz it have tons of eroge

PC FTW
gotta go with PC. Mostly because i love World of warcraft and warhammer online. However Modern Warfare 2 for the Ps3 is freakin awsome, so console is very close.
Only 68% PC? I am disappointed. Anyways PC ftw
PC can do everything a console can and it can do it better.

PC > consoles
Japanese game console are cooler and reliable than western technologies
PC, spending nearly half a 500K pesos on it makes you say that..

^super pimped computer :3
PS3 + LED package = ownage!
I LOVE BOTH.......but i more love to console...because game in console more challange then pc......that what i think.....n i love strategy and rpg taht was fun
PC, despite the fact that i have more favorite console games than favorite PC games.

for me PC is like a big LEGO puzzle. Hardwares and softwares are the puzzle pieces.

It gave me the "create something that works,and fun to play." feeling.

not to mention there are user create custom contents for popular games that only for the pc,and all of them are free.

and of course, you can play Eroge only on PC....and MAC..and Linux...but you'll get the idea.
I prefer both !

too bad there's no "both" choice so I choose PC
ezrah wrote...
Console, but PC is a close trailer. You can get so much more variety using a PC, and you're not limited to just a controller, but a full keyboard and mouse. Console on the other hand, you don't have to worry about viruses, trojans and such. You also don't have to update it or put specs to low quality in case you can't run the game.

actually some consoles do get viruses n stuff like the xbox 360 or even the ps3
I have to go with PC; I love it for the modding community.
More function in PC and more freedom i guess
doesnt mean consoles arent great its just that PC is better
PC. More variety, and if you wanna play with people, you don't have to switch to Wii. If you wanna play hardcore games, you don't gotta switch to 360. IF you wanna play good graphical games, you don't have to switch to PS3. Also, it can emulate most anything else. And you can use a joystick,. controller, OR keyboard, with ease.

Also, you can't fap to Fakku w/o a PC :D
i choose PC
bcoz
i can
play Snow Sakura heheheh.

And bcoz i don't have console
absolutely i love both of them but i love pc more than console cos i can play console game at pc using emulator so PC is the best