Which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?

Total Votes : 6,953
Subs of course.
cannonball2000 wrote...
Well i dont like to read much so i choose Dubbed Anime

Well, if you read the sub always, later you don't have to because you understand most of the words (in other Anime). Like me, I've watched subbed Anime since I was a brat, now, sometimes watching Anime, I just do other work and listen to it since I understand some words. Well, sometimes.

SpotieXRK wrote...
Can I just skip over the subject and drool over Saber instead?

I was trying to do that at first! XD
Dub can be something reeeealy awesome - depends always on the people who are giving their voice.
I nearly always try to watch animes with their original voice (wich is mostly japanese), but of course, there are always some funny voices too (son goku - dragonball, ya kidding me???)

It's hard to choose, but since hentai is under anime, I guess that tips the balance to sub - hentai dub is horrible.
Dub. Although subbed sounds more naturally my eyes always dart to the bottom of the screen whenever I see subtitles. With dubbed anime I can focus on the animation. Although Eureka 7 is one of the few anime were the dub was good.
I like subs over dubs but there are some exception like DBZ, Fullmetal Alchemist , and Cowboy Bebop. I liked them in English, but the rest of them are better in their original format!!
im pretty flexeble ether way but wat i really hate is wen they are dubbing it and completly mess up like in Zone of the Enders i couldn't watch it dubbed they messed up on it so bad
i like both dubbed and subbed. buttttttttttt dubbed isn't as good because it leaves out a lot of important parts of the show.
and or the show differs from the subbed.

everybody likes what they like.
doesn't matter.
Subs are wwaaaayyy better than dubs because dub tend to butcher a lot of animes. Remember how Sailor Moon and the Samurai X movies sounded dubbed? I still get chills up my spine!!
...for me...sub it is...like bleach and naruto for example....not like for dub...like fullmetal alchemist..^^
Ofcourse I prefer subbed anime
NO subtitles, with the original Japanese character voice.
I don't want the extra clutter covering the screen. Also what I find most annoying is the sing along text in most anime intro that EVERY SUBBING GROUP DOES!
A lot of the time I would rather watch subbed animes. But on a few cases I prefer dubbed. Like Rurouni Kenshin, I prefer that dubbed because in the Japanese version, Kenshin sounds like a child which kind of bothered me.
4 Me its gonna be diff. because i watch dubbed and subbed alot so i really cant vote
Well if it wasn't for what 4Kids did to One Piece and Yu-Gi-Oh I would enjoy Dubbed anime a bit more. But Funimation is very good at making dubs and they keep the anime as is. BUt I still prefer Subbed anime then Dubbed.
Subbed is better. FMA is good in both sub and dub. Rurouni Kenshin is alright in both, and Lelouch doesn't really matter either way but the Japanese voice for it wasn't that great.
both make me sick ..................@_@
but subbed anime better.............
wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwk..................
i cannot even stand being in the same room with dubbed anime it hurts my ears and makes me wonder how i used to watch it dubbed since they almost sound monotone or you will hear the same voice in 15 other series or more.
Most dubbing in anime are wretched bad(like nail on chalkboard) but their are few good dubing like Cowboy Bebop, Gundam Wing <3, and Tenchi, but for the most part i am a fan of Subbed
since almost every dubbed anime sucks subbed is the way to go.
Subbed FTW!!!!!!!!!
i can't stand a single dubbed anime and
i'm to lazy to learn how to speak japanese so i can't watch raw :-(
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: