Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

Total Votes : 3,988
Goku, no doubt. He's already dead.

I almost voted for Gary Oak, though. He's damn smexy :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDgxB_Quhnw
superman FTW!!
batman would kill all of them with his diabolical plans and wit!
I wanted to vote kamina so badly but i had to be realistic =(
if only it were a contest for epicness then kamina would win hands down
Everybody knows, Batman has haxorz!!11!!!!1

He has all the improbability of surviving and beating every metahumans and diabolical plans that come at him.
He is basically in god-mode, he is only acting hurt >_>
Norris...
Or Falcon...

But I guess there wouldn't be a chance for the other options eh?
Goku would run train agaisnt all of the other opponents...like lets get real...his pwoer lvl is OVER 9000! shit goes down when your power lvl is over 9000...
Gary Oak, You can't ignore his girth.
[b][i][s]Of course Gary Oks
GOKU WILL FREAKING OBLITERATE ALL OF THEM, ESPECIALLY THAT FUCKING GARY OAK, GAY FUCKER
WHAT THE FUCK~! SUPERMAN CAN DESTROY REALITY!
kiplol wrote...
gary oak. why?
he WILL be at the good spot before you even arrive, and will always, ALWAYS have the type advantage. hell, if he's up against superman, he'll just create a kryptonite pokemon. vs batman: mr mime. vs goku: wobuffet.
and then he will laugh and drive away in his limousine, filled to the brim with misses world, universe and sweden.
hate him

Except he won't for two reasons:
1) Gary sucks as a trainer and is too obsessed with trying to be red's (for the sake of the old games) superior, and then losing becuase he never seems to train enough.
2) there's no such thing as a kryptonitic pokemon, and goku, batman, or superman will destroy gary before his pokemon.
WTF!? Lmao! I love it how Superman has less votes than Gary Oak. Everyone knows it is obvious that superman can beat gary oak but everyone wants to be silly and vote him. Lol
Gary Oak would just wait until they were all almost dead and challenge them one by one and win.
krypton vs sayayins and terricolas mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
sayayin oviossssss
iliteratel foolss
as awesome as Kamina is and as big of a batman fanboy as i am, i still had to give my vote to superman. anyone who votes otherwise is only fooling themselves. only thing goku could keep up w/ superman on is speed, and that is only when he is using the instant transmission, any other time supes has the upper hand in speed. all other stats supes clearly is above and beyond all the others and while goku might put up the best fight, the outcome is still Superman being victorious.
FIGHT DA POWAH!
I'm all for Kamina.
why Goku? he takes 1 episode to charge up!
Oak all the way
he always catches "stronger" opponents in pokeballs and makes them his bitches
Goku will win this!

he'll just teleport at your back and hit you in the neck.

it's a 1hitKO for sure..
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: