Stickies

Gamer ID's - Now with Masterlist Multipayer games are fun. From Xbox Live Gamertags to World of Warcraft character names. Any ID related to a game can be posted in here for other people to see and add. If at any time yo…

Topics

Atchi Muite Koi Thumbnail
Atchi Muite Koi This Visual Novel got released some days/weeks/months ago, and still just a trial, and not translated yet. There is projected by Siscon asa. This is also first time i …
Game Chat discusion Thumbnail
Game Chat discusion Games, heck there the awesome- est thing they invented. Post your favorite games and chat about them guys and gals Right now im just trying to unluck most of the trophies for B…
Sudden Attack North America Server Thumbnail
Sudden Attack North America Server Does anyone plays SA in fakku? say you name there and you rank, my accounts is: EuSouNewbyie and wall57 (of course i never forget this nickname) Eusou rank: …
[ Locked ] Singularity Spoiler:…
[ Poll ][ Locked ] E3: What's in your Hype juice? So tell me, what are you looking forward to at E3 this year. Plan on going or watching it on G4? Stealing a view from a next door gamer's TV? I personally want to see the new zelda game c…
Koihime Thumbnail
Koihime -This game is not translated- Getchu …
The hardest part about making a visual novel... It's the story. Coding is easy, especially if you study your vn making tool well enough. Scripting is great if you know how it works. Graphics can be added on later or at the same time. But to cre…
Evolimit
Suck my Dick or Die [H-Game] [English] Thumbnail
Suck my Dick or Die [H-Game] [English] [color=blue]Info: http://www.mangagamer.com/main/Titles/Details/B9D402EF-5246-4754-851A-C405685D53E3/suck-my-dick-or-die Ho…
mmorpg for xbox 360 i want to know if there are any mmorpg for 360 im tired of pc ones want to try a console anyone know of any
Mass Effect Stole It's Story Outright! So I was reading up on the "JRPG's aren't RPGs" bullshit when I came across a Kotaku member that mentioned how Mass Effect was a work of outright plagiarism. They name-dropped a novel called "Revelati…
God of War Ghost of Sparta Ready at Dawn games announced a new God of War game for the PSP called Ghost of Sparta, It takes place between God of War 1 and 2 when Kratos angered the gods. They did a great job on Chains of Olympu…
High Graphic games? Anybody know any games with great graphic? My personal favourite racing game, Blur. Any suggestions to new games ?
So I finally started to play my games again. Now, since its summer, I have some time to devote hefty amounts of time to some of my old and new games that I have. But I have …
[100528] [アトリエかぐや TEAM HEARTBEAT] Kiriya Hakushakuke[H-Game] Thumbnail
[100528] [アトリエかぐや TEAM HEARTBEAT] Kiriya Hakushakuke[H-Game] Info: http://www.a-kaguya.com/products_HB/kiriya/main.html http://www.getchu.com/s…
Oblivion (Elder Scrolls) - VAMPIRES OK well i have been playing oblivion for a while now and i have made extra sure NOT to get vampire disease (can't remember the name) or get bitten by one. But, after doing that mission for the Mage Gu…
Suzumiya Haruhi no Chourantou Suzumiya Haruhi No Chouranto So anyone playing it? It's really a fun chaos fighting game up to 4 v…
[ Locked ] DA DA DA DA DADUM World of Warcraft well just like the title said .... anyone? If u are wandering what it is, it's a MMORPG , some call it epic, some call it expensive, but i just call it game.
Fantasy Earth: ZERO Thumbnail
Fantasy Earth: ZERO CLICK HERE TO JOIN F.E.Z TODAY! Fantasy Earth: ZERO (Japanese: ファンã