Stickies

Gamer ID's - Now with Masterlist Multipayer games are fun. From Xbox Live Gamertags to World of Warcraft character names. Any ID related to a game can be posted in here for other people to see and add. If at any time yo…

Topics

[091030] [Marmalade] キスと魔王と紅茶 [H-game + HCG] Thumbnail
[091030] [Marmalade] キスと魔王と紅茶 [H-game + HCG] Info: http://www.web-marmalade.com/products/kiss http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml…
who here plays heroes of newerth DOTA or league of legends ive been a dota player for ahwile with friends and it was fun but wc3 engine in my account cant stack up with the LoL and Hon engines but id say Hon is the best becuase its most liek dota and is reall…
Hatsune Miku Dreamy Theater Good news for those who owns PS3 and using PSN because at 24th of june,SEGA decided to make Downloadable game "Hatsune Miku :Project Diva Dreamy Theater via Playstation Network for PS3 and PSP.…
[ Locked ] Katawa Shoujo Any news about this VN? I haven't heard any progress lately... its been years now...
Have you played ¨Ghost ´n Goblins¨ for NES? I´m trying too see how many people have played it, and how many have reached the end of the game, it is the hardest one I have ever played.
who's the strongest hero in DOTA?(1v1,lvl25,no items) I choose meepo..he is 4 heroes indeed with high damage AOE and disable skills.
no so violent or complicated games(PC) i got a girl friend who play videogames, but mine are a too violent or complicated to her, i want some games that i can play with her. So people, what do you recomend me.
My top ten: Survival Horror games Hi mates, I'm going to share my top ten scariest games of all time. …
- splatterhouse - i just found this game today and they say this game is a remake from a classic game :3 …
(C74) (Purple Heart) Polygon Love 2 + Addon * Thumbnail
(C74) (Purple Heart) Polygon Love 2 + Addon * (C74)(Purple Heart) Polygon Love 2 + Addon Released 08/16/08 This actually a game released sometime 2005, i think, but new content was added recently, mostly on character like those…
Starcraft - Hyungjoon becomes a Pro-gamer Thumbnail
Starcraft - Hyungjoon becomes a Pro-gamer This is a TV show where a Korean pop idol known as Hyungjoon from SS501 attempts to become a Starcraft pro-gamer. This series really helps you understand what the Korean pro-gamers do in order to beco…
Tomoyo After - Its A Wonderful Life Thumbnail
[ Locked ] Tomoyo After - Its A Wonderful Life This game is a lovely one, though when i read it at the manga, it has a sad ending... Anyone played the VN too? I haven't seen the ending in the VN yet.
Ranking The E3 2010 Conferences Thumbnail
Ranking The E3 2010 Conferences [size=11](Original topic idea taken from NeoGAF)[/h] …
Best 2d action adventure fighting games ever Double Dragon, Final fight 1(arcade virsion) Ninja Gaiden, Streets of Rage. Dungeons and Dragons, Golden axe. These are my favorite but if there are anymore that I may have forgotten please tell me th…
RPG Maker Last year I really got into RPG maker and I was getting pretty far into a game I was making, then my computer dies ..... So i've decided to get back into it. Does anyone else here make games on RPG Ma…
XCOM 2K is bringing back this classic game as an FPS, some people are upset, but apparently they are trying to stay as close to the original as possible. We will still be having Team members jo…
Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Vietnam WE ARE GOING BACK TO THE NAM! Link: …