Stickies

[ Locked ] Request threads are not allow See this topic…

Topics

Ressentiment It's the year 2015 and Takuro has just turned 30, unofficially becoming a "middle-aged" man. He hasn't had sex, he still lives with his parents, and he's very overweight. The world hasn't advanced tha…
Prince of Tennis I loved it, i picked up tennis after watching it, one of the best sports genre anime or manga series ever made. dunno about u guys. …
Sticky My stickies will blot out the sun.
[ Poll ] Favorite Love Hina girl? I put this in the manga section because honestly... the anime does not exist to me (even though I own it). The manga is by far my favorite manga ever and I never regret buying it all. I'm curious to f…
Imadoki! Great manga. Only five volumes. So totally worth it.
someone know if you can find Elemental Gelade on internet? yoyo people =) somoene know if you ca find english translated Elemental Gelade manga somewere? because the buying prise in my country for my translation cost a bit to much for me =) (aroun…
[ Locked ] has anyone read make-ki? yeah i found this manga 2 weeks ago on onemanga.its a great read and has a great dose of fan service.My favorite character to date is the school physician (certain assets assets assets!!!!!). so the s…
has anyone read maken ki? yeah i found this manga 2 weeks ago on onemanga.its a great read and has a great dose of fan service.My favorite character to date is the school physician (certain assets assets assets!!!!!). so the s…
Nabari no Ou Show about modern day ninjas. I'll probably watch this for the fight scenes, maybe the story will get interesting too. So far it's just about a student who has something hidden inside of him that coul…
Kazama Mana This is by the same guys who made Dark Love, and I love this Hentai video, here's the download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=91IK8B4D
Yoko is goooooooing to winnnnnnnnnn!!! =P Who thinks Yoda...- er i mean Yoko... is gonna win? =] :?: in the next MoteMote Battle!!! EDIT: We will always remember Yoko... -.- Damn the haruhi fan base it's too damn big!!…
.hack//G.U. Trilogy It is a 3D, cel-shaded movie version of the .hack//G.U. games. I watched a fansub of it from LuPerry. Naturally, I loved it. Of course, if you haven't played the games, you might be confus…
Sentou Yousei Shoujo Tasukete! Mave-chan Reading about mecha musume in the new Meach/Giant Robot Section, remembered me on Mave-chan. Sentou Yousei Shoujo Tasukete! Mave-chan is a Yukikaze Spin-off. …
[ Poll ] YORKS ANIME BATTLES #2 I had to do this with the events of late in the mote mote I just want thing to be cleared the fuck up. Sorry but this needs to be said once and for all. \\ Yoko is ten times hotter t…
Fansub Doc find parts 2-5 on your own
The Melancholy of Gurren Lagann So I saw this link posted up on /a/ to a Youtube video. Someone had taken the 1st Gurren Lagann opening and put the Haruhi intro music over it. The result..? Well, I think you'll agree tha…
[ Poll ] York's Anime/Manga Battles' #1 I was talking to Noata and I had this Idea. He said"The Characters from the Negima Manga could kick TTGL's characters asses." I don't quiet believe that. I said to him back " I'd love to see that figh…
20th Century Boys Anybody ever read it? I just finished this manga and it's really good. :D
Comic Party Comic Party is one of those underrated comics, but its fantastic Its about this up and comming doujinshi artist and his friends its romantic comedy with some crime fighting its a sho…
HotD ok so i went to wikipedia and i saw that volume 5 is out but can't seem to find it anywhere.[highschoolofthedead] anybody got anything?