Stickies

Elder Pervs. Where We Are Today. Sometimes I lie awake at night, wondering how friends whom I have made on Fakku are faring in real-life. Thus, I have decided to create this topic to gather as many veteran Fakku members as possible. …

Topics

Ever masturbated And like you have to take a piss but you say fuck it so you keep fapping, and then when you come you can't help but feel that maybe just a lil piss seeped out? Yeah me too.
Me and Smash Having amazing avatars I can't believe how cool they are. …
For those nintendo fans. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGWL-h3Wfj4 Does contain Pokemon ecchi goodness for those patient enough
Lag cum [size=14]It take me up to 3 hours to cum the first time, an extra 2 the second time, and …
Waar woke up Quickly anonz!! write down the hour so you can make a schedule!!
Name that Pussy/Cameltoe This is a game to gain +Rep Rules: All you have to do to get a +Rep from me is to be the first one to guess the name of the girl that owns the pussy in the picture I post. After you …
Lamz0r bought up a good point Lamz0r wrote...So many of you just put some random anime chick into your avatars... mine at lea…
Presenting for You Like the Wind It's a joke. GET IT? No? Okay then. [Kuroiwa Menou] Like the Wind MF…
Everyone Is Bisexual! Now I'm not necessarily talking about wanting to have a sexual relations with your neighbor someone at work or a celebrity of the same sex as you not that there anything wrong with that! …
What If You Guys/Gals Stopped Making Shitty Threads? Amazing concept you should all learn it. Now Go!
LOL waar goes to. . . sleep and the IB section is in total chaos XD
[ Locked ] PROOF THAT I'M A GIRL And you thought I was a boy. Fuck it. >:| I covered my face. :]
Hentai Fansubbing Groups (These guys are awesome) Okay, so we sort of take for granted the lovely people who bring us the translated goods. Seriously, I am soooo grateful for them (same for anime fan subbing group). Do you agree that Fans…
WTF My strawberries are salty. :[ Hint: Seiya's favorite fruit are strawberries! Yaaay! Edit: THE FRUIT GUYS. YOU FUCKING PERVS.