Which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?

Total Votes : 2,920
Though Waiting is a factor for both anime and manga, I gotta lean towards manga. Manga may be lacking in certain areas. Such as emotion and certain "graphic" appeals (cant watch boobs bounce in a manga) But overall I think manga has much more of a flow than anime, though cliffhangers are annoying it gives the sense of the Manga-ka's hard work and overall love for their job.
To me i prefer anime but manga always turns out better because it doesnt cut out things like anime does.
Anime is actiony and cool, but a lot of details and nuances are left out or changed to appeal to television watchers, while manga is (usually) the original story, with nothing left out. I don't really know how to say this, but manga is more cohesive sometimes than anime. Anyway, I choose manga cause I'm a bookworm.
I tend to stop watching anime after a while but reading manga gives me something to do
manga > anime
i hate when animes take the liberty to make up crap to have more on air chapters and on the process screw the original plot and story
anime and manga,both is good
MMMM.... I prefer to read any manga than watch it in anime, I even translate but anime is better than the manga because of the music, COLOR,Hot chicks and seijus who needs more?
[size=12]I prefer the original source material, and since the original source material is USUALLY manga, I prefer to read it. If its a Visual Novel, I will try to play that.[/h]
Anime

I have wide selection on DVD one of my old expensive hobbies
But now with the internet I can stream it for free so to speak!
I'll admit like most people here go way back with anime, but as my artistic abilities grew so dd my love for the art. So I go with manga over anime; there's simply more details drawn into every scene, and more things to help fuel yor imagination as the story goes on. Sometimes there's even personal notes from the author giving a better sense of the general love for the story and its characters. :D
I prefer watching an anime because I'm too lazy to read most of the time lol!
i like both to me they feel the same because i play the manga out in my head while i read it so in a way its kinda like a anime in my head! more fun with imagination. with anime its just manga for lazy people =P but its hard to just choose one...
Yeah I would have to agree with most posts here.

Anime caught me at a younger age so I'm always more drawn to it.
But if I enjoy the series I'll hit up the Manga asap.
Even though the Manga's story turns out better, more in-dept, detailed, artistic, and less stretched out than the Anime itself.

Maybe it's just a lazy thing, or just Anime being more popular so It's easier for me to get my hands on. (Raw or Not)
Even though I enjoy Manga at the same level as Anime.

Dunno. I'd like a Both choice to be honest.
Very indecisive on this one.
I like anime a lot.... but if it contains a lot of h-stuff the I go for the manga ... if there is one for that 'title'.
smashspite wrote...
I like both to be honest, but I like anime more. I get to see how the manga gets played out in animated form and see the emotion as well.
The only bad thing about animes sometimes is that it can get censored like HOTD =/

It gets censored for a few weeks/months, just wait for the dvdrip.
depends of the series ^^
globally i prefer manga , except for things like visual novels or H ^^
i have a big manga collection and it's great, but i like to watch something with voices, music and the epicness you can only get in animation
Most anime are better, especially the comedy type.
But some major ones suck balls! Such as "ONE PIECE" yes, ONE PIECE anime suck balls! You wanna fight? Bring it on! LET'S TAKE IT OUTSIDE! XP
If you compare the anime to manga of one piece, the manga is more detail in graphics, more original (no extra stupid lame jokes), no monotone background music, no starring contest, no slow motion, no repeating conversations! etc. Watching one 30 minutes episode is like reading one manga episode which will only take about 15 minutes top to read. I know they purposely slow it down so the anime won't caught up to the manga, but as critics' right that's not a good excuse for me.

On the other hand, Naruto's anime speed was superb, well directed, but their fillers are for mentally retarded audiences. IT's like, "oh hey, Naruto, today is a beautiful day, let's go to something," and THEY DID! the end of episode~ Wow, how dramatic, right?

Now I'm just curious of how Fairy Tail will turn out once they're short on materials. Hopefully just new fillers, but better writers than Naruto's.
Too lazy to read -_-
I like seeing animation and the voices give the characters life =]