is death really the end?

I'm not afraid to die but I'm afraid to die without doing all the stuff I want..
so I try to make everyday count,
simple pleasures like fakku to the biggest challenges like sky diving..
working is the downside though..lol
you gotta earn the money you use for living life..

so in case there or there isn't life after death,
you died like a boss..
https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=84246

Check out that thread.
Heaven and God is waiting for you my friend.
A dear friend of mine, her dad had heart problems for his whole life.

He was hospitalized one day, and I stayed with her in the hospital for the longest time. He flat-lined in his bed one night and they were forced to defib him. It felt like they were doing this for hours, but in reality it was no more than 20~40 seconds. He's still alive today, and whenever I ask him what happened in minute that he slipped away, he always told me the same;
"I was dreaming. My wife, both my brothers and my sister were on a cruise ship. We were just having casual dinner talk as a family, the sun was setting and the world was peaceful. You and my daughter were being too friendly, get married already!"

I don't know if he was talking to set the mood, but when I hear that part at the end I can't help but feel relieved(and hysterical) I know a guy like him. To be honest, I've never took the topic of death seriously, but hearing his story makes me ease up a bit. What would it be like to dream peacefully for an eternity?
Wow.

Your post did not meet the minimum length requirements for this forum.
Sorry , no Chinese secrets here.
There is copied questioning thread somewhere.
mOOnYpiE wrote...
Sorry , no Chinese secrets here.
There is copied questioning thread somewhere.

I did not noticed.
Proxicide wrote...
Does heaven and hell even exist?

I have no idea. How could any of us know that?
Anesthetize wrote...
Wow.

Your post did not meet the minimum length requirements for this forum.

[color=#2e1a6b]lol, great double-meaning
I don't really know if my ramblings are welcome here, but I've been through a lot of psychic and spiritual experiences. It's difficult for me to think exactly what to say here, but I'll summarise it along with my views.

At one point I could sense 'spirit entities', they would float above the house, in the forest and sometimes fly into my room. I was also getting telepathy with them, and some of them felt really human (they would make jokes to me and stuff). It's possible that I was mad, of course! But when they float into your body or overlap it feels really cold. So basically ghosts and other non-physical entities (incuding negative ones and demonic ones). I got approached by at least 2 of them which told me they were drawn to me because they knew me while we were both in past lives so they wanted to help or hang out. Prior to all this I had also had past life-style flashbacks, which could be random images or real - who knows? it was intense enough to make me feel 'past lives probably exist'.

From the most powerful healing methods I've known about the information overlaps quite nicely, to suggest that we have, along with our physical bodies - etheric (life force), emotional, mental and higher vibrational spiritual bodies. So when we die, we lose our physical body - we fly around as a ghost etc, before moving onto the next stage of development. It seems to be the case that most of us have been here before....sometimes 10s or 100s of past human lives. The point being probably to 'learn' through the human body about the universe. Also what kept cropping up again and again has been this 'kamic energy' which binds spirit entites to each other. Rather than being an all powerful god who judges us - it's more a case of what you do to another life entity, you gotta repay it somehow later on in a similar way.

My feelings on the issue of death are that I've got no problem being dead, it's just moving onto something else. But actually dying I'm not too keen on :P Pain doesn't feel good, right?

That's my serious answer I hope it's interesting.
Death is only a scary concept to those that are afraid of what comes afterwards. It all depends on what your personal beliefs are, of course :) I see death as the next stage in existence. I feel more a curiosity as to what it feels like afterwards rather than fear. Being someone that believes in life after death, I look forward to see what happens :D But at the same time I try to make do with what I have right now.
Death is also scary for me and I don't believe in the afterlife. It is simply because I can't change my surroundings if I were dead. I will be rendered impotent. There is so much I would like to do and see. Death robs me of that.

Death is not the end in my opinion. Not in the sense that there is an afterlife but more because of what you have done before you die. People may cherish and emulate persons who have passed on. Others would be devasted because they have lost a breadwinner or someone they have grown attached to. One's death still affects the living I would say.
I like ghost hunting. It's one of my secret hobbies that I try and hide from society. I've been to numerous graveyards including the US and England. In my opinion after the voices I captured on my tape recorder, there might be life after death.
It doesn't matter what is after death. Because we have no way of knowing(for a fact) what is after death we are forced into trying out life while we still have it. Then, whenever you eventually die you will then finally find out what death is.

Basically my frame of mind is don't rush into death, live life while you can and see what all the fuss is about!
FinalBoss wrote...
To me, death is just a new beginning. I believe in reincarnation, its just too hard for me to comprehend not existing in one form or another.

I totally agree. I think we as humans are overly arrogant and confident that we know all the secrets of the universe when we, most likely, haven't even scratched the surface of what the trues are.
And death shall have no dominion.
Dead man naked they shall be one
With the man in the wind and the west moon;
When their bones are picked clean and the clean bones gone,
They shall have stars at elbow and foot;
Though they go mad they shall be sane,
Though they sink through the sea they shall rise again;
Though lovers be lost love shall not;
And death shall have no dominion.

-And Death shall have no dominion by Dylan Thomas

“The only thing constant in the world is death” however death is no obstacle for the continuation of living. Although death takes life it does not have the control over the things we leave behind. When we die it does not mean that we are gone or that our existence is erased from humanity. Because when a person dies there are still people who are alive and who go on living without us.

In the Christian belief when a person lives through the teaching of God then in his death he shall enter heaven. Conversely when a person lives a life of sin then he is doomed to hell.

It is the fear of eternal damnation that allows the human conscience to avoid evil and to do the good which is our nature to do so.

In philosophy death is a freedom from the physical world and a return to the world of ideas.

In the allegory of the Cave Plato states that this world we are living is a shadow of the real world, that everything we see are imperfect images projected a long a blank wall until such time that it is perceived to be reality.

Only through death can we return to the world of Ideas.
Well easy remenber the time when you where not born that is death, yes i use to be afraid of that as much you, but we are never "alive" the things knows as being alive is just a cominbed state of conxcoisness action and memory for example when you shut down a computer it dies and when you turn it on and a "new one" comes well that is all i have to say,hope it helped.
Honestly there's no definite answer. One thing I am sure of though - It won't do you any good if you focus too much on it. Seriously, it won't. Do what you can and don't look back. Death is a friend that will come to you when you're done and that's that
When you die you won't care cause your dead...

You won't have a conscience, or one that others can perceive because your body as a medium has decayed. There have been reports of people who die that come back to life said they were shrouded in darkness and an abyss, with unlimited knowledge like that of a god. I can picture being dead is like having an outer body experience with remote view of the universe.
Death will come to everyone
i once thought about what will happen after death like you..
And suddenly the question keep coming?
Who create the human?who create the earth and other planet?
After death are we going to blank out like nothing happen and never realize we ever alive?
Or there is heaven and hell?
Who create all this?
God?Some claim so..
Where is god come from?

I keep thinking about the answer until i got a headache

Yeah it's just keep coming but we will find it one day after we die we will see the truth

i would prefer after death there is nothing...
You never realize you ever alive
like totally vanish...

Sometimes i think religion is some system that smart guy create to make the world always in peaceand organized

but it's no use thinking about it too hard

just live your live the way you like

like now i believe in jesus and feel save and have a happy life lol