One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

NutritiousGoop wrote...
Overheard a comment saying I was short. I am short.
It made me think of my insecurities so I made a topic about it to vent. I like venting but don't like that I have to do it often.

Either way I don't like being called short, even if I am short.
Short wasn't the word used either. It was midget. I hate that word.

Yo, couples with drastic height differences are adorable, you don't even know.

OT: Brother fucked up and asked me to bail him out. I'm broke enough as it is, you blind bastard.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Knew I would get sick, threw up and now I have a migraine....FUCK YOU BODY, DO YOUR JOB AND KEEP ME ALIVE!
Too damn hot
I can't feel some parts of my face...uh oh...
Slammed a 20lb dumbbell into my knee during the start of my workout....all I could do was laugh it off
My legs are killing me after working 12 hours straight where i pretty much just have to stand all day...
Every time I take these antibiotics my eyes swell up and it makes me look stoned. Not only that, but it makes me sleep like I'm comatose and thus cannot be productive.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]SO MUCH FUCKING WORK
Just a tap on the side of my knee was enough to knock me to the ground and write in pain for a full minute.

Why is it that the gentle knocks on the body hurt more than smashing it in?
Same thing when you bump your head. You bump it hard, and yeah, you get a knot but you barley feel it. Just a gentle knock on the head though... Not too bad at first, but give it a minute.
I had my most horrible dream this morning...
That I can't change my avatar!
Skipped school again. I wonder if I'm getting angst
I cannot find my contact lenses! I'm not fond of wearing eyeglasses...
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://animebasket4u.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/tumblr_lj0gftj1gu1qit92oo1_500.gif?w=558
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Sick for the third day in a row.
I did not want to wake up this morning. What's the deal with my bed always being its most comfortable after my alarm's already gone off?
Another 12 hour work day, not fun, until the payday :)
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]My friends don't care....
fuck 13 hour shifts. and fuck the large number of associates that immediately bug you when you get assigned a new area.
My younger brother is giving up guitar playing for his gun hobby. He inspired me to play. I nearly teared up.
[color=blue]I looked at my bank account.[/color]