Fairy Tail

Pages Prev123456Next
Lawls. It's been proven time and time again that none of the people taking the test can beat any of the S-Class mages.

Natsu is fighting Gildartz 1 on 1 (well more like fucking 100 mini-Natsu on 1 now), and he couldn't even do shit against Luxus without Gajeel's help. And Gildartz would've probably destroyed Luxus too, seeing as how uber-hax his damn magic is. And he's fucking amazing when it comes to hand to hand combat.

Lluvia is pretty much screwed. Lisanna is not a combat type, so Erza doesn't have to concentrate that hard on her. And she's wearing an armor that makes Lluvia's magic almost completely useless.

Elfman and Evergreen....lol. Tough luck.
3 chapters in a row, i think i died from a heart attack. i can't believe that guy was *spoiler*!!! i wonder how this is going to roll out.
215 makarov v hades
Spoiler:
omg how old is hades/purehito if he was makarov's master
216 Spoiler:

Spoiler:

LUXUS?!
Avi wrote...
216 Spoiler:

Spoiler:

LUXUS?!

Fuck yea.
swordmanXIII FAKKU's Breaker
I started to get into this when I was in high school but I can't seem to continue. I'll give it another try I hope I can I really liked it but I am just so lazy TT_TT
Kaimax Best Master-San
NEwest chapter reminds me of Metal gear Solid 4 for obvious reasons.

Bang bang bang.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Wasn't too impressed with the last arc.

I also saw the Coca Cola special.......Which got me thinking, " You know what manga's really need? More advertising!"
Chapter 252 is out and omg is it cool and sad at the same time, one of the best chapter so far.
Two of the cooler scenes:
Forum Image: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fairy_tail/v25/c252/7.html

Forum Image: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fairy_tail/v25/c252/15.html
ledhan wrote...
Chapter 252 is out and omg is it cool and sad at the same time, one of the best chapter so far.

Wait until you read Chapter 253!! Your mind is going to be blown away!
Neoro~n 友人A
「That development.... Oh shi--」
erikthegamester wrote...
ledhan wrote...

Wait until you read Chapter 253!! Your mind is going to be blown away!

And it was indeed!
Can't wait for next week's chapter.
Spoiler:
Fairy Tail just became epic I have no clue what's going to happen from here on in... are the fairy tail members that stayed on the island are dead or stuck on the island in some way gaaah so frustrating...anyways does anyone think that the fairy tail members will grow up if they didn't die due to that massive explosion?

Dam the new arc is going to be interesting can't wait to find out what happens!!!
Kaimax Best Master-San
Hiro Mashima is now trolling us... lol
I didn't see that coming, lol...

Spoiler:
Seven years is quite the time skip. I just can't wait to see more dragon encounters since everyone will grow stronger. The way that dragon owned all of them was awesome! It would be hilarious to see Fairy Tails dragon slayers using that powerful of an breath weapon.
I kept on thinking that is a shounen manga, main character won't die permanently. Too early to rage. And that kid, A natsu wannabe XD
true probably the natsu wannabe will find a way to free them all or something along those lines. ^_^
Kaimax wrote...
Hiro Mashima is now trolling us... lol

I feel that this is a better than Kubo trolling... now they slapped me with some serious cliffhanger... dunno if I could concentrate this week because of this..

Spoiler:
and lets not forget about the little girl(hmmm I presume she's Grandine or Mavis loli form, mavis' spirit, mavis' descendants or something)that could sent them somewhere or some-"when" (haha wrong usage of some-)?

I hope the kid would do this:

Kid: Dad? what happened 7 years ago?
Man's voice: Oh? then I'll just have to tell you then...
*the man's silhouette appears and quite similar to Natsu's*
Kid's Dad: I'll the whole incident about me and your Mother's 7 years ago
*FLASHBACK*
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Now I can't wait to see what happens next.
Pages Prev123456Next