Fairy Tail

Pages Prev123456Next
Up to 117 now.

The Fairy Tail battle arc is pretty interesting. Not story-wise, but the fighting's cool, and that's what really matters, right?

I hope Fried gets his ass handed to him supremely. I hate that fucker. Though he does look cool.
I really just like the cat and stuff because he is so weird and funny. I only watch and read animes now for the fun value. I only watched code geass because CC was funny with the pizza for example.
[font=Arial] [/font]I love the manga! I want Natsu and Erza to pair up. ^_^
Last post was a year ago? Blasphemy!!

Fairy Tail <3
I request... no, I DEMAND that the mod of this section (yes, that means you, tsujoi) fix the title of this thread. I dunno why, but looking at the misspelling pisses me off
I second the name change
Kaimax Best Master-San
Uzumaki101 wrote...
I request... no, I DEMAND that the mod of this section (yes, that means you, tsujoi) fix the title of this thread. I dunno why, but looking at the misspelling pisses me off

Just report it, like usual.. >_>
Kaimax wrote...
Uzumaki101 wrote...

Just report it, like usual.. >_>

HOY FUCK, IT WORKED. I SHOULD USE THE REPORT BUTTON MORE OFTEN
I really never wanted to read the manga cause I like the anime more..

But I got tempted and read it.

Haha.
just started reading it and am at chapter 37
ahh...Fairy Tail...a very good manga indeed...

Gray Fullbuster all the way...ahaha...
I think I would also enjoy this manga since Hiro Mashima is the artist. The same artist who did Rave Master.
This manga has become complete and utter bullcock. THEY'RE CATS. THEY'RE FUCKING CATS. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?
Sisami wrote...
This manga has become complete and utter bullcock. THEY'RE CATS. THEY'RE FUCKING CATS. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

They see them meowin', they hatin'.

No, seriously, you're actually right.
Lamz0r wrote...
Sisami wrote...

As soon as I saw the tsundere cat being a tsundere bitch motherfucking cuntface I immediately shouted "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT?!". It's like they're trying to make the fucking mascot-y things like.... serious business. I HATE THIS MANGA SO HARD RIGHT NOW. SO HARD.
Sisami wrote...
Lamz0r wrote...
Sisami wrote...

As soon as I saw the tsundere cat being a tsundere bitch motherfucking cuntface I immediately shouted "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT?!". It's like they're trying to make the fucking mascot-y things like.... serious business. I HATE THIS MANGA SO HARD RIGHT NOW. SO HARD.

i am only reading this for Wendy
Kaimax Best Master-San
Happy Shocking chapter T_T
So, so far I've read up to date and gotta say something about the spoiler:
Spoiler:
Not gonna lie, I actually don't like how the author brought back Lisana to the story, I really enjoy the Natsu x Lucy match, but now Lisana is back, I'm like wtf? Complicated real life situation. Should Natsu continue to hang out with Lucy or go back to Lisana? Feels like reading a cheesy drama instead of a shonen jump. I mean, come on! The author obviously successfully killed her well, so why bring it back just to confuse everyone's emotion? And anyway, what pissed me even more is that the indifference of Natsu's attitude toward Lisana. No hugging, crying, love confessing or what so ever for a long loss childhood friend. Natsu doesn't even really care if Lisana is back! WTF! I hope as the story continues, the author will give us a good reason why he wanted Lisana back. I hope.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Go_Master wrote...
So, so far I've read up to date and gotta say something about the spoiler:
Spoiler:
Not gonna lie, I actually don't like how the author brought back Lisana to the story, I really enjoy the Natsu x Lucy match, but now Lisana is back, I'm like wtf? Complicated real life situation. Should Natsu continue to hang out with Lucy or go back to Lisana? Feels like reading a cheesy drama instead of a shonen jump. I mean, come on! The author obviously successfully killed her well, so why bring it back just to confuse everyone's emotion? And anyway, what pissed me even more is that the indifference of Natsu's attitude toward Lisana. No hugging, crying, love confessing or what so ever for a long loss childhood friend. Natsu doesn't even really care if Lisana is back! WTF! I hope as the story continues, the author will give us a good reason why he wanted Lisana back. I hope.

Problem with your complaint is.

Spoiler:
Mashima only pictured them as "Close" as friends. He never mentions them as liking each other. So, from the start there was no intention for Lucy X Natsu. This also applies pretty much too Lisanna, they were never hinted to like each other. They're relationship right now is like a childhood friends.

And another problem is Natsu is a dense as Luffy from One Piece.

NEWEST CHapter.

Damn it, a S Class MAge Show-off

and Gildarts FTW
HA! Gildartz, you should have known Nats wont give up just because his size decreased. Now will it be like other animes/mangas in which his power will decrease too?
Pages Prev123456Next