Fairy Tail

Pages Prev23456Next
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
They're all dead.
I smell a time skip and a can of whoop ass coming to magnolia ^_^ next week.
The new chapter is out and it is more that meets the eye. It must be read.
Fairy Tail 254
DAMN!!! I'M FUCKING EXPECTING A FLYING TENROU ISLAND!!!! yup this is the best bet i could come up... but it could also be also lost in time... or became a hidden Atlantis(thus become sometime like a submarine island?)...or hiding in magic field(Dark Écriture, by Freed) that cannot be broken in 7 years.. or something
Spoiler:
I'm glad that Romeo from the very first team mission between Lucy and Natsu grew up to idolize Natsu. His father being the guild master was a complete surprise. I wonder what his magic will be, and what role he will play in the coming chapters?

Tenru Island could be in another dimension kinda like Edolas is, or perhaps it is indeed in Edolas itself.

I just hope it doesn't take too long to get going again like how Bleach was/is...
N0idas wrote...
I just hope it doesn't take too long to get going again like how Bleach was/is...

Ugh.. that would be a bad thing... even just the silhouette of them at the end page next week would be fine... oh and I hope Wendy is mature now!!! just like Edo-Wendy
New chapter is out and guess what ?
We are back.
And the first master is a .......... loli ?
ledhan wrote...
New chapter is out and guess what ?
We are back.
And the first master is a .......... loli ?

So its Mavis
Natsu and the others were Alive? Thats good!
No change at all after 7 years? eh not so good...
Now they need a hella lot of training to match up their enemies who have grown/trained for 7 years
7 years time skip and... this?
Utterly disappointed.
Kinda disappointed but kinda looking forward to future releases, just not the next chapter, lol.

Spoiler:
Up until the time skip Fairy Tail dealt with 2/3 of the Dark Guilds, the way it was going things would end fast. I'm glad this was a 'reverse' training time skip, now Fairy Tail can grow stronger in battles against clearly superior forces. Although I woulda like a bit more... development before Fairy Tail returned. If everyone they had meet, or at least people the influenced greatly, had gathered to search after Blue Pegasus 'found' their scent. I think that would have been more interesting.
Yeh but now we get to see them whoop ass on that Orge guild and their guild back to how it was.
New chapter is out and it is funny and sad at the same time.
A minute of silence for the ones who are not with us.
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!! YOU DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY I WAS WHEN THEY CAME BACK! I WAS JUMPING WITH JOY!!! but for a moment... I felt sad...
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
I bet Lucy inherited a lot of her dad's money/debt.
I feel trolled by Mashima Hiro.
Lol Its good that Natsu is aware of the beauties of a mature woman and he really "GRAB" Urtear's Bo- Brea- *ehem... the opportunity to thank her... I must say I'm not impressed the didn't get the 3 months train... at least they have this bringing out your "2nd mana gauge" thing...

Wth am I thinking its great Urtear came back and became a sexy mature woman...
The new chapter is out and it is great.
They suffer a lot in this chapter in various ways.
Dat romance.

DAMN YOU GUILT!
i'm curious how much stronger they are going to get?
ledhan wrote...
The new chapter is out and it is great.
They suffer a lot in this chapter in various ways.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gasp! A temporary closure?
Spoiler:
when I'm finally giving up the Natsu and Erza pairing... (since they really look like close siblings) Now theres that temp route block... Dammit!! Lol hopping shes the fiance hes talking about

lol I love her blushing...
Pages Prev23456Next