Fairy Tail

Pages 123456NextLast
Ijust saw this manga at a Barnes and Noble and started reading it and now i'm hooked. I just wanted to know if there was any one else who reads this manga :?:
Ya gota chase up it got volumes untill 10+ and i am there already...
finally you are one of only two people i know who read fairy tale. i'm on chapter 85. it is such a great series. it almost reminds me of one piece.
deathwolf111 wrote...
finally you are one of only two people i know who read fairy tale. i'm on chapter 85. it is such a great series. it almost reminds me of one piece.

Almost? More like it is One Piece, but without a major plot, but nevertheless, it's a great manga that just screams to be adapted into an anime. Seriously, it kinda pisses me off how some high quality mangas aren't being adapted into anime, like this one and MxO.
I would say they are almost they exact fucking same but they are by different people which means he might have copied or the illastrator just likes one piece whatever the reason i totally agree it should be an anime. i find there is a lack of manga to animes out there. btw who is your favorite character. mine is gazille
Honestly guys there is a case about the illustrator of one piece suing the Fairy Tale illustrator for copying his style but actually the illustrator for Fairy Tale is also the same guy for RAVE the groove adventure so when, he use that old piece of epic of his to prove the case was settled as a misunderstanding in court...try to understand more about the illustrator as well it helps you to enjoy the manga more... :)
i'm not accusing the author of anything. infact i liked rave master it was an ok series.
If I did not remember wrongly, I read in an article that the artist/author of Rave and Fairytale was once an assistant to the artist/author of One Piece, which is why their works tend to have similarities.

Perhaps I was mistaken? *scratches head*
Well, its not uncommon to find similar styles among mangaka. There's a very wide array of talent and it would only be natural that eventually an up and coming mangaka who was inspired by the works of another employed a similar if not almost identical style to create their own.
either way its still a great series
No doubt it has the same fun in RAVE anime too so yeah i really enjoyed it too especially when Natsu can't stnad transportation while he can handle movement by other means...
i love the phantom lord arc when they have an all out war, because gazille is so kick ass. especially the fight between him and natsu.
This is another awesome read. New chapters have been up already. But really, this is really awesome. The creator of RAVE has outdone himself this time.^^

BTW. Its Fairy Tail not Fairy Tale. Just wanted to correct you
i think that natsu and luffy's are too close
same with lucy and nami
and the guil master and grawp
and everyone else in that manga
[/quote]BTW. Its Fairy Tail not Fairy Tale. Just wanted to correct you[/quote]

Oh shit i always mess that up.
astrofarters child wrote...
i think that natsu and luffy's are too close
same with lucy and nami
and the guil master and grawp
and everyone else in that manga

Lol. I noticed that too in the beginning. The artwork resembles too much of One Piece, right? Even though the artists are different.

Panda wrote...
Prepare for Awesomeness
Skyler998 wrote...
Honestly guys there is a case about the illustrator of one piece suing the Fairy Tale illustrator for copying his style but actually the illustrator for Fairy Tale is also the same guy for RAVE the groove adventure so when, he use that old piece of epic of his to prove the case was settled as a misunderstanding in court...try to understand more about the illustrator as well it helps you to enjoy the manga more... :)

=.= did it happen......i know tat this Hiro Mashima(author of fairy tail) is sometime helping out Eiichiro Oda for one piece....
Ohoho! Fairy Tail is updated to chapter 98 now. Just wanna say it^^
its a pity Mx0 came to a sudden halt..
there could have been so much more development..
Chapter 99 came out^^
Pages 123456NextLast