Stickies

[ Locked ] Request threads are not allow See this topic…

Topics

Looking up at the half-moon second season? (Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora) If there is I'd be excited because I thought the first one was sweet and kind of sad for a romance anime summarized in 6 episodes eh? I hear there is one but not sure …
New Season So a new season of anime has started. So, if you watched any of the first episodes, post what you thought about them. ------------ Series Name: Bamboo Blade…
New series Marchen Awaken Romance!!!, dorothy is so hot!!!!!!!XDXDXD :D
For Shakugan No Shana fans Heres is a 5 minute spoof of shana, called Shakugan no Shanatan The Movie. Oh and its torrent. Its the producers attempt at humor. http://torrents.no-sekai.de/eclipse/%5b…
In need some streaming sites anyone good anime streaming sites ? Help plz ? Currently using crunchyroll.com but thy hv bandwith limit so... gota find other site.
So a Haruhi season 2 has pretty much been confirmed lol http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ under july 05 Second Haruhi Season to be Announced Posters on the Japanese 2ch board report that the August issue (…
Lookin for a new anime... Hey yall, tryin to find something new to watch. I love action animes (Bleach, Champloo, etc) and I'm lookin for something kinda thought-provoking (mainly referring to a Death Note-type, since I love i…
What do you like in an anime/manga? What kind of things does everyone like in their animes and mangas? I really enjoy politics and intrigue in anime. For me, Gundam Wing, one of my all time favorites, was very much enhanced…
[Spoilers] Zero no Tsukaima There are many reasons why Zero no Tsukaima is an awesome show, these clips from episode four season two are just one of them. …
ATC Hey fellow Fakku fappers! ;) Just wanted to let you all in on an awesome manga that I just found. Its called Addicted To Curry its been around for a while and its rath…
Disgruntled Claymore Fan I'm a huge fan of the Claymore Manga, but I'm disgruntled that the Anime has taken a completely different story starting with Episode 20. I guess the Anime didn't sell well, and they are w…
Shuffle game? Hey I'm wondering if anybody knows where to find the Shuffle! game in english (sorry screwed up posted in the games section now)
[ Locked ] School Rumble endings? This is one good guess They all graduate from high school Harima, Yakumo and Karasuma will work as one doujinshi circle with Eri as their publisher they'll still go to co…
Shakugan no shana 2 Alright there is Shakugan no shana 2 and is being aired in japan in this october forth this year. …
Potemayo Anyone else watching this cute and funny show? Bah, I forgot to screencap the three girls thinking of another word to use while taking a photo. Anyone have that epi wanna screen cap their …
Anime Mp3's !!! Yo look over here !! Dun know about you but when i find an anime's op or ed good i'll go flying over the net searching for it's mp3 !! So shall we share our plylist here ? 1) …
dam finaly! wow i have been checking everyday and finally at least the forum is up
Ciguatera Desc from mangaupdates: Just another story of youth, love, life, and death. From the author of Ping Pong Club and Himizu, though less comedic than the former and less soul-crushingly depressing than t…
Idea's & suggestion for the Fakku desktop theme !! Is actually a big project i m trying to run, details here http://fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=1465 Like the topic said this thread here is for ideas of any fakku members to post, to cr…